The Student Room Group

Graduate PPI Complaint Handler

So I've got an interview for the role as a PPI complaint handler. Pay seems good with it being £100 a day and you work 9-5 Monday to Friday. But my question is, what can I do with this role and what career opportunities will be available to me once I finish the initial 12mth (its a 12months contract).
I graduated in the summer with a 2.1 and I'm desperate for any full time job that pays well, so my first instinct is to take the job, work for a year and then apply for more jobs after I finish. I don't know what to do
Original post by IH8Revision
So I've got an interview for the role as a PPI complaint handler. Pay seems good with it being £100 a day and you work 9-5 Monday to Friday. But my question is, what can I do with this role and what career opportunities will be available to me once I finish the initial 12mth (its a 12months contract).
I graduated in the summer with a 2.1 and I'm desperate for any full time job that pays well, so my first instinct is to take the job, work for a year and then apply for more jobs after I finish. I don't know what to do

My mate has been on this PPI claims handler role with Momenta (part of Lloyds) and he's been since trying to land a decent finance graduate job but with no avail.(he graduated in july 2014). However it's good to get experience though so i would say take the job anyway - unless you other better offers / interviews lined up. (experience is valuable - any really because a lot of people have the academics). But i would say don't get stuck into it too much and keep applying for the role you want and focus on the grad. schemes whilst working.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending