The Student Room Group

Trump's Strategy Trumps USA: False Flag Political Manipulation of the NWO Democrats

Anyone else got the distinct sense (David Icke) that Trump is just a little too perfect in the role of: controversial figure who could win the Republican Presidential candidacy but split the vote among the Republican electorate come the election, and hence hand an election victory to Clinton?

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

As with all conspiracy theories, as with all theories, evidence. Because at the moment every
Thing I have seen just indicates Hilary is willing to get chummy with people with money.
Nah. I think Trump's just an idiot.
Trump will win. Only thing that can stop him is what stopped Kennedy.
Original post by 31/03/1492
Trump will win. Only thing that can stop him is what stopped Kennedy.

We can only dream. Big difference between them being that Kennedy wasn't an *******.
Original post by Drunk Punx
We can only dream. Big difference between them being that Kennedy wasn't an *******.

Strange how the exact same people who hated (and had Kennedy killed) hate Trump.

The two things the elite want you not supporting the most:

Being pro-white and opposing their racial agenda.
Opposing the current global monetary system.

Wonder what a Rothschild thinks is in his interest?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
His line of thinking has been prevalent in the Republican party for quite awhile now. It was never going to be that long before someone utilized it and built their candidacy on top of it. Look at the other front runner Ted Cruz, he is a merely a religious, slightly more acceptable version of Trump. What you are describing as a conspiracy theory is simply a large chunk of the Republican base.
David Icke? read that. I see where he is coming from but I think he is wrong.

Bernie Sanders is doing well and gaining on Hillary there is a good chance we could end up with Sanders vs Trump.
Sanders vs Trump will be a win for Sanders. Trump is only getting the attention because he wants it (like Clinton), whereas Sanders says the right things and gets the attention because of that.
I just saw Trump's masterpiece. Probably he could be the great US president.

1453273288181.jpg

1453273322021.jpg

1453273357288.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Would you bet your (notional/gingerbread) house on it? :curious:

Depends on what/how you define idiot.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Anyone else got the distinct sense that Trump is just a little too perfect in the role of: controversial figure who could win the Republican Presidential candidacy but split the vote among the Republican electorate come the election, and hence hand an election victory to Clinton?

Never knew you were one of the tin foil hat crew.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Foo.mp3
Pretty sure his mania is unprecedented in mainstream US politics, no? This is the man who has just come out with the (telling) remark:

"I could shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"

At this level yes, but at lower political levels many of his views, or even crazier ones are seen often. Whilst Trump himself is on a whole new level, when you look at the direction of the Republican party or the tea party element a candidate like him almost seems inevitable.
sorry OP, as soon as i read David Icke i was like....

If Trump is anti-establishment then why does the media give him so much air time?
I'd love to see Trump vs Sanders.

American politics is usually a borefest with two establishment candidates droning on about nothing. Obama has been boring and useless and Clinton would be the same.
Reply 16
Original post by Foo.mp3
Know what you mean but still think it's all too pantomime/circus to be just as it seems :curious:

Never assume Malice when stupidity will suffice. Even if it was some sort of conspiracy, it clearly has a life of it's own now.
Trump is running because he likes the attention, he's not running to do his mate Hilary a favour.

Although it will be embarassing if he tries to use the line against Hilary that she is "captured by rich billionaire crony capitalists" because his chummy relationship with the Clintons will be brought up against him.
Original post by 31/03/1492
Strange how the exact same people who hated (and had Kennedy killed) hate Trump.

The two things the elite want you not supporting the most:

Being pro-white and opposing their racial agenda.
Opposing the current global monetary system.

Wonder what a Rothschild thinks is in his interest?

Yes yes yes, finally we enter an era where people are waking up to the lies broadcast all over the mainstream media. It has dumbed down people so much that things like PNAC can exist and people are too dumb to even acknowledge it citing "conspiracy theory" even though it WAS an official organisation.

I have been praying for more than a decade that people would start waking up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
BBC News: Donald Trump says 'laws are set' on abortion

He withdrew a call for women who have abortions to be punished, only hours after suggesting it

Is there a group in society he hasn't attacked/made a decent job of alienating?

White supremacists

Quick Reply