The Student Room Group

Biology A2 Coursework Unit 6

I am a private candidate I suck on what to do. Any one have and ideas on a ecology of a habitat i could do? or effects of temperature on the development of an orgainsim?
Original post by bobjon22444
I am a private candidate I suck on what to do. Any one have and ideas on a ecology of a habitat i could do? or effects of temperature on the development of an orgainsim?

Is that for AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
No Its edexcel i just need to do a report on a issue for unit 3 and a investigation for unit 6. Any ideas?
Reply 3
Original post by bobjon22444
No Its edexcel i just need to do a report on a issue for unit 3 and a investigation for unit 6. Any ideas?

In my school, we had to choose an illness, like I did Lung Cancer, for Unit 3, and we did an investigation on factors affecting plants (sounds simple but dear god its long and you will have to go into a lot of detail to get a good mark).

You can PM me if you want more info on what I did, so you can do something similar.
I definitely got an A in Unit 3 albeit a medium to lowish one.
And in Unit 6, I was told by my teacher that its on an A but as to how good of an A it is, I am not sure yet as I am still working on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending