The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
Ooh, nerve wracking but exciting times :smile: Fine Art sounds like a fantastic course to do!

It is indeed! I can't wait but also wish I had more time.
Original post by riellie
It is indeed! I can't wait but also wish I had more time.

Good to get things out the way though :smile: definitely check out the uni and course forums, there will be people in there doing the same stuff as you, or already at your uni and can offer reassurance and advice.
Good to get things out the way though :smile: definitely check out the uni and course forums, there will be people in there doing the same stuff as you, or already at your uni and can offer reassurance and advice.

Sounds good, I'll check them out. Thank you! :smile:
Heelloo :biggrin:
I've also just joined today :biggrin:
Wanting to know tips for university interviews + how to get cheap accommodation :biggrin:
Hello guys and gilrs! I am also newbie here. I am a mature (only in age) student, currently 35 y.o. and I decided to go back to uni. I am from Greece but living in the UK for the past 2 years. My qualifications from school are not adequate for the uni I want to get into so I am looking for a way in. I am currently studying at home maths, chemistry, physics and biology (I need to make sure that I gather AAA- (400 points for Sussex uni that would be my preferable one). I need some advice on how many exams I will need in order to fulfil the requirements, as I am confused and cannot really understand the exact subjects/exams I need to take. Also do you have any ideas on a better and quicker option for me to get the qualifications needed? Sorry for the long post and please redirect me to the proper section of the forum if it is irrelevant. Thanks in advance! :smile:
Hi, my name is sarah and I'm 17, studying for my AS level exams. I was hoping that TSR could help me prepare my med school application!
I will
Hi Jack!.TSR seemed wonderful 2 me @ 1st sight, which is y I signed up 2dy.This community is grt!!Tgere are unlimited resources 4 students hu do self studying..
Reply 548
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

HEYYY
Reply 549
Hi I joined here because I thought I can find someone to help me with my question:confused: But no one replied so far:frown:
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack

hey I've just joined today, sixform teacher suggested this site to us for nay help and ideas etc.
Hiya,

Jack

Came on here for an explore and for some help, currently studying Business Studies, Maths, Sociology and Art all at A-Level (1st year) level... any help would be useful :smile:
Original post by MJ83
Hi I joined here because I thought I can find someone to help me with my question:confused: But no one replied so far:frown:

what is the question?
Hi :smile:,

Even though Ive always been on the Student Room, I only just made an account because I needed some help with my physics ISA. :biggrin:
Hi!
I joined TSR today to get help with my A Levels and also gain insight of some careers I want to do

Zaynah :smile:
Original post by Saraht31
Came on here for an explore and for some help, currently studying Business Studies, Maths, Sociology and Art all at A-Level (1st year) level... any help would be useful :smile:

Oh cool, we have really big communities in the forums for all of those subjects, in the Study Help forums :smile:
Hi, I've only just joined even though I've been using TSR for some time! I've applied for French and Philosophy at Edinburgh, Bristol, Exeter, York and Oxford, was here trying to find out if other people have got offers from Edinburgh.:fluffy:
Original post by Ottomanist
I'm studying... English

I'm interested in... Espana

My study level is... A-level (A2)

heya i'm just about to get rid of A2 finally on 1st feb. Good luck with yours!
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Hi :smile:,

Even though Ive always been on the Student Room, I only just made an account because I needed some help with my physics ISA. :biggrin:

Welcome to the community!
Hi ive joined today 😊

Latest