The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beenieeee
At King's, is it similar to Notts in that you have one room with 8 'cubicles' right next to each other?
After one station at Nott's, I was reading the instructions for the next but more focussed on the interviewers at the previous station laughing quietly for ages😖

Just had my Notts one, some of the questions were so obscure and those scenarios were nuts. I wouldn't worry too much it all depends on how you did relative to everyone else and then they use UKCAT to differentiate between competitive applicants
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Did Kings reply to the messages when u sent the passport and gcse details to confirm they have received them?? thanks :smile:
Original post by 0shas0
Did Kings reply to the messages when u sent the passport and gcse details to confirm they have received them?? thanks :smile:

I havent received an email yet
They didn't reply to me. But I sent them a message about something else and they replied so I'm guessing they see the messages and ignore them
Reply 1024
Is the interview time on Kings Apply the start of the briefing or the start of the actual interview? Thanks :smile:
Has anyone had both their King's and Nott's interview and could tell me which they found more difficult?
Original post by mdeal132
Is there a deadline before hand to upload scans of your passport because I forgot to do it with my certificates and my interview is tomorrow?:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

When is your interview?

Btw I think it should be fine if you send the certificates now as you should send them before interview, i.e. tomorrow. Anyways I have my interview tomorrow and have only just sent my GCSE certificates :wink:
Original post by 10ict019
2.15pm but it's like they said on the day, they give offers out through to end of March so there is still plent of time to hear!!

Ayyy I was 2:15 on the 16th as well... I wonder if we met...
Original post by millieprime
Has anyone had both their King's and Nott's interview and could tell me which they found more difficult?

i found notts harder tbh
Original post by coffeelover345
When is your interview?

Btw I think it should be fine if you send the certificates now as you should send them before interview, i.e. tomorrow. Anyways I have my interview tomorrow and have only just sent my GCSE certificates :wink:

Tomorrow too, 3:15!
Original post by RoseV666
Tomorrow too, 3:15!

Oh great, mine is at 2:15 so a bit earlier :wink:
Oh great, mine is at 2:15 so a bit earlier :wink:

It says mine is at 1:15 but I'm not sure if this is the actual interview time or the registration time? Any ideas people?
Original post by Don Pedro K.
It says mine is at 1:15 but I'm not sure if this is the actual interview time or the registration time? Any ideas people?

It's the registration time. Probably aim to arrive at least 10 mins early just so you won't feel rushed

I think that it is the time when the briefing process starts :wink:
Original post by hopefulmedic97
It's the registration time. Probably aim to arrive at least 10 mins early just so you won't feel rushed

I think that it is the time when the briefing process starts :wink:

Ah okay thanks guys :biggrin:! See some of you there then xD!
Good luck for tomorrow all of you who have theirs tomorrow! :biggrin:
Guys just to confirm, King's is dissection isn't it?
Guys just to confirm, King's is dissection isn't it?

yep, no prosection
Offers both is what I have heard from a medicla student there yesterday.
Original post by RoseV666
yep, no prosection
I have a very urgent question as my interview is tomorrow.. Can they question us on anything purely scientific? I couldn't find an info whether they ask about this and I am pretty stressed right now as I have forgotten parts of the things I learned in Biology this/last year :s-smilie:

Latest