The Student Room Group

Attn Men of TSR: What is it like to have your genitals examined by a doctor?

After much deliberation, I have decided to make an appointment with a doctor who will most likely ask me to strip my bottom half to feel my balls.

This is weird because I never imagined someone, esp a guy, staring at my balls and probably touching it.

Any thoughts?
Hawt

Really, it's just a doctor. Nothing to be embarassed about
Original post by enaayrah
Hawt

When I saw you posted in this thread I was like wot
Original post by Student403
When I saw you posted in this thread I was like wot

What you tryna say? :colonhash:

I may not be a man but my views count the same :redface:
If you get aroused in the doctors you got issues m8
Having done it before, it's less awks than you'd expect.

Just be chill
Reply 6
Original post by DiceTheSlice
After much deliberation, I have decided to make an appointment with a doctor who will most likely ask me to strip my bottom half to feel my balls.

This is weird because I never imagined someone, esp a guy, staring at my balls and probably touching it.

Any thoughts?

Chances are they've seen hundreds of sets of tackle. It's no biggie. (No pun intended) Hope it goes well and there's nothing serious wrong.
As a gay male, it was especially weird for me to have my balls palpated by a female doctor.

I guess just try not to think anything of it. Drs have seen it all, many many times before.
Original post by enaayrah
Hawt

Have you gone through a similar situation?

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Having done it before, it's less awks than you'd expect.

Just be chill

.... Were you alone with him?

Original post by Drez999
Chances are they've seen hundreds of sets of tackle. It's no biggie. (No pun intended) Hope it goes well and there's nothing serious wrong.

Thanks... you gotta wonder if they dreamed about inspecting balls since they were kids.

Original post by Das Ich Man
If you get aroused in the doctors you got issues m8
Original post by DiceTheSlice
.... Were you alone with him?

Yah. The doctor I had seemed like he did not care one bit about the fact that he had somebody else's genitals in his hands. He seemed to see it as a very insignificant thing, and those levels of not giving a **** are really quite calming.
Reply 10
Don't worry you probably won't get aroused. I didn't and the doctor was very hot 😎
As a male doctor who has examined many balls, it's really not that big of a deal.
Ive had my tackle out to both male and female doctors and really, its no big deal. I didnt get aroused,neither did they funnily enough. Doctors have seen it all.
Reply 13
Meh I didn't really care.

They did more than feel my balls. They stuck a tube right into my penis. :bawling:
Original post by Etomidate
As a male doctor who has examined many balls, it's really not that big of a deal.

Thanks for your post! I'm in no way seeking any professional advise, but is there any correlation with a penis' well being and the amount of chlorine it swims in everyday?

Original post by rap11
Meh I didn't really care.

They did more than feel my balls. They stuck a tube right into my penis. :bawling:

holy cow how painful was that and what made them do that
It's not that bad, just don't think about it too much, I'm sure the doctor has seen loads of balls, so they don't really care.

Personally I just stare at the wall to avoid eye contact :lol:
Basically what everyone else has said above, but I'll add that the doctor won't exactly be fondling and gazing lovingly at your balls - he'll have something in particular that he's looking for and examine accordingly, so it shouldn't feel sexual. I had my boob checked over by a male doctor one time and it wasn't awkward like I was expecting it to be at all - he just kind of prodded around a bit in the relevant areas and it was fine.

TL;DR the handling (for want of a better word) you'll receive shouldn't feel particularly intimate, and as people have said above the doctor's seen it all before so won't be bothered by it at all.

Quick Reply

Latest