Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

2016 hull applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexandra3397
How far away from Hull do you live? :smile:

Not far, just outside in a small village. It's about 30 mins in car to the university from my house.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by returnedone
Not far, just outside in a small village. It's about 30 mins in car to the university from my house.

Oh that's good then :smile: I live in Leeds so it's about an hour on the train
Oh that's good then :smile: I live in Leeds so it's about an hour on the train

Yeah, an hour isn't bad at all :h:
Yeah, an hour isn't bad at all :h:

Hopefully see you in September :smile:
Hopefully see you in September :smile:

Yes hopefully! :biggrin:
I've got an interview/audition for Music and Theatre on Wednesday. Any tips?
Reply 66
Applied to hull for law with foundation: got an offer for LLB normal 3yr track. (International student)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
I am most probably going to hull next year and going in an private accommodation.
Original post by BoyWithTheThorn

Think it took a few weeks for Hull to get back to me, so again no need to worry yet! Not sure if you've noticed but the course description for English on the uni website has changed recently, I prefer the new one though as I wasn't looking forward to Medieval Literature in the first year tbh! Also think Hull will be a great place for English will all the City of Culture events happening next year and all.

I know it's been ages since I spoke to you on this but I got an offer from Hull today! Thank you for letting me know they take long to get back in touch, haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aninjajedi
I know it's been ages since I spoke to you on this but I got an offer from Hull today! Thank you for letting me know they take long to get back in touch, haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Know if you'll be accepting Hull as one of your choices yet then?

Also I currently live in Hull so if you or anyone else have any questions about the area I can try my best to answer them :smile:
Original post by BoyWithTheThorn
Congratulations! Know if you'll be accepting Hull as one of your choices yet then?

Also I currently live in Hull so if you or anyone else have any questions about the area I can try my best to answer them :smile:

I'm accepting Sheffield Hallam as my firm choice and Hull as my insurance choice :smile: I live in Scunthorpe so either one is easy to travel to :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone accepted for computer science?
Just got my conditional offer through for Psychology!!! Chuffed ^.^
I originally applied to philosophy, but dedecided to change so I'll be starting politics, philosophy and law in September.
I've just made Hull my Firm choice for Mental health nursing :biggrin:
(now just need to meet the conditions of my offer then i'll be starting in sep..eek)
Got a conditional offer for Music and Theatre! :biggrin: Probably going to firm Hull but I think I'll go to the other applicant days first :P
Reply 76
Got an offer for hull university for psychology :smile:
Now I just have to wait for the other's to get their act together and reply lol
Original post by tadetomiwa
i didnt get any response so i rang up today to check if they've received my application and then withing an hour they sent me an offer!!!!!

So did you get an offer after a week? I've applied for PPE and it says they're still considering my application yet I've not had any emails of confirmation :/
I originally applied to philosophy, but dedecided to change so I'll be starting politics, philosophy and law in September.

When did you get your offer and how long did it take Hull to reply? If you don't mind me asking :smile:
Original post by freemarketeer
When did you get your offer and how long did it take Hull to reply? If you don't mind me asking :smile:

Hey, I applied on the deadline day for ucas and got my offer about 3 weeks later. Not sure if it would have been quicker if I hadn't of asked to change courses.

Anyone going to applicant day tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest