The Student Room Group

Would you rather live in a feminist state or an islamic state?

Poll

Would you rather live in a feminist state or an islamic state?

Please vote in the poll. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

3rd choice

If it was a feminist state as it was meant to be, as in equality for men and women, I'd be happy to live in that sort of state. One where men are second class citizens like some feminist extremists seem to want, I'd rather emigrate.
Original post by WoodyMKC
If it was a feminist state as it was meant to be, as in equality for men and women, I'd be happy to live in that sort of state. One where men are second class citizens like some feminist extremists seem to want, I'd rather emigrate.

truth it would be equality state instead of feminism state. Real talk
....What is a feminist state like?
Hmmmm, toughy. As a man a Islamic state wouldn't be so bad, I could do anything I want to women and it'll all be above board. Trouble is would I want to? A feminist state would be incredibly s**t for me, just making my life a lot harder than it already is. I'll say feminist state because we'll probably grow out of it for something close to true equality.
Reply 6
Islamic but not a fake one like ISIS
what even is a feminist state? is that like where every politician is commonly female or something?
sure, make-believe for the win. I choose feminist state.
Original post by mango peeler
what even is a feminist state? i
Original post by DiceTheSlice
....What is a feminist state like?

Sweden
I'd rather live in an extreme Islamist state than an extreme feminist state, for obvious reasons: I wouldn't be persecuted in an Islamist state so long as I converted to Islam, but I'd be a second class citizen in an extreme feminist state.

But obviously I'd rather live in a feminist-leaning country like Sweden than a semi-theocratic Muslim state like the UAE.
Original post by ruby420
@Zargabaath one for you :lol:

I was just about to tag you in this looool.

Probably the Islamic state because if there were going to be second class citizens, I'd rather it not be me.
Original post by llys
Please vote in the poll. :biggrin:

Islam is far too restrictive, would take feminist state.

Also, as man hating as they may be feminazis will still want hot men to f*** them - that's where I come in :smug:
Original post by BobbyFlay
Sweden

Definitely Sweden > Syria for me.
Feminist.

Islamic state would treat girls like a piece of crap.
(edited 8 years ago)
smh because the word feminism isn't really intuitive to it's meaning which is (from what I see) a fat reason why people hate so much / misinterpret what feminism is

>:frown:
Reply 15
Original post by Zargabaath
I was just about to tag you in this looool.

Probably the Islamic state because if there were going to be second class citizens, I'd rather it not be me.

:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Milzime
smh because the word feminism isn't really intuitive to it's meaning which is (from what I see) a fat reason why people hate so much / misinterpret what feminism is
>:frown:

#realFeminism
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
I would want to live in both of these states so I could exterminate as many ***** as possible before my own death.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Definitely Sweden > Syria for me.

Original post by BobbyFlay
Sweden

Sweeden is by no means an extremist feminist state. They're pathetic cucks for sure, but it isnt the feminist equivalent of say, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia
Original post by Zargabaath
Sweeden is by no means an extremist feminist state. They're pathetic cucks for sure, but it isnt the feminist equivalent of say, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia

Legit thought you were being serious. Didn't recognize you with the new profile picture xD.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending