The Student Room Group

Would you rather live in a feminist state or an islamic state?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BobbyFlay
Sweden

They're going to have an Islamic State soon. They will tell us what's best.
Jeremy Corbyn's underpants are a more appealing option than either of these.
Original post by BobbyFlay
Legit thought you were being serious. Didn't recognize you with the new profile picture xD.

lmao I was being serious. The feminist equivalent to countries like Pakistan is this. Sweden's bad, but it isn't that bad
Feminism: The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes ( http://www.oxforddictionaries.com )I don't know where people get the notion that men would somehow be subservient to women in a feminist society, REAL feminism promotes the complete equality of the sexes.
In the feminist state would I be allowed to sing slave songs while the leaders made me lift boxes and provide sperm samples?
Reply 25
Original post by AspiringLawyer01
Feminism: The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes ( http://www.oxforddictionaries.com )I don't know where people get the notion that men would somehow be subservient to women in a feminist society, REAL feminism promotes the complete equality of the sexes.

Define equality.
Reply 26
Original post by Zargabaath
lmao I was being serious. The feminist equivalent to countries like Pakistan is this. Sweden's bad, but it isn't that bad

"Before we do anything, the very first measure to adopt is to take all men out of all positions of decision-making immediately, and actually out of any kind of social, professional position whatsoever."

Wait, what are they going to do when they start doing something?

"All of men’s (alive and euthanised) belongings, property, resources and land will be confiscated from men and handed back to female care and supervision property rights over land will be abolished. You can’t own land!"

:lolwut:

"PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters."

:lolwut: :lolwut:

"This necrophilic relationship to the world and the environment will be abolished, to be replaced by biophilic ecological and economic principles."

Okkk, she's insane. :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
I could live in most countries except possibly Saudi Arabia and Iran
Original post by Josb

Well yeah, she's a feminist :rofl:
Reply 29
Original post by TeeEm
I could live in most countries except possibly Saudi Arabia and Iran

NK? Somalia?
Reply 30
Original post by ruby420
NK? Somalia?

Rogue states I do not class as countries.
Reply 31
Original post by al_94
Islamic but not a fake one like ISIS

What do you consider a real one?
Original post by ruby420
Somalia?

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me :pirate3:
Reply 33
Original post by TeeEm
Rogue states I do not class as countries.

Rogue state is a US concept. From Oxford dictionary: "A nation or state regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations."

You know how many UN resolutions Israel has?
Look guys, a feminist state wouldn't look like a scene from a dystopian Margaret Atwood novel. The main difference would be the dismantling of the patriarchy. This would basically mean that men and women would be treated EQUALLY as women would not have to conform to stereotypical gender roles such as the sex object or the housewife (but they could if they wanted to as it is their right) and men would not feel pressured into hyper-masculinity and neither gender would be controlled to aspire to unrealistic body standards. Things like gender specific toy marketing would be abolished (barbie for girls, trucks and diggers for boys etc.) and there would be no pay gap or punishments for maternity leave. In fact, the only differences between the sexes would be medical related requirements. Someone please tell me how living in the Islamic State would be preferable?
Reply 35
Original post by Zargabaath
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me :pirate3:

You know how sailors relieve themselves :h:.
Reply 36
Original post by ruby420
Rogue state is a US concept. From Oxford dictionary: "A nation or state regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations."

You know how many UN resolutions Israel has?

I do not need the dictionary to define my use of language.
Take rouge it as non existent country as they do not have relations such as normal trade with the rest of the world.
I do not know how many UN resolutions Israel had I could not care less
> implying there's a difference
Original post by Josb
"Before we do anything, the very first measure to adopt is to take all men out of all positions of decision-making immediately, and actually out of any kind of social, professional position whatsoever."

Wait, what are they going to do when they start doing something?

"All of men’s (alive and euthanised) belongings, property, resources and land will be confiscated from men and handed back to female care and supervision property rights over land will be abolished. You can’t own land!"

:lolwut:

"PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters."

:lolwut: :lolwut:

"This necrophilic relationship to the world and the environment will be abolished, to be replaced by biophilic ecological and economic principles."

She needs drowning.
Original post by ruby420
You know how sailors relieve themselves :h:.

Come on, and join your fellow man? :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending