The Student Room Group

born july 1986 what year finish a levels

a bit of a random question cannot remember when i finished finished my a levels i was born in july 1986 could someone offer some help, i went to colchester sixth form out of interest, i left at aged 18

Scroll to see replies

could it be 2004 anyone
Original post by erika foster
a bit of a random question cannot remember when i finished finished my a levels i was born in july 1986 could someone offer some help, i went to colchester sixth form out of interest, i left at aged 18

#troll
Original post by milliemogs
#troll

yes and i was born in ****ing july ****ing 1986
my friend goes there :P
july 1986 so your 29
I don't believe how someone who goes to the highest ranked school in exam grades cannot fathom to work out what year they finished
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
my friend goes there :P

what to colchester sixth form i left in 2004 born in july 1986 how old is your friend do you know if it changed is mr hendry still there do you know
I don't believe how someone who goes to the highest ranked school in exam grades cannot fathom to work out what year they finished

look i went there years ago did you not read my post i was born in july 1986 conidering that i forgret okay i not thick i just forgret when i left okay
I was born Dec 1983, so I was in the academic year 1st Sept 1983-31st August 1984

year below me was 1st September 1984-31st August 1985

year below that would be 1st September 1985-31st August 1986

so you're 2 years below me. A level graduation for me was 2002, so on that logic it would have been 2004 for you.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I was born Dec 1983, so I was in the academic year 1st Sept 1983-31st August 1984

so you're 2 years below me. A level graduation for me was 2002, so on that logic it would have been 2004 for you.

just seems a long time ago
Reply 11

haha she's a troll lmao..:biggrin: don't let her waste your time like she did to me
Reply 12

Wow a 1980's kid.

You have nothing on the 90's kids. :u:
Original post by rap11
Wow a 1980's kid.

what is ****ing wrong with july 1986 its a great year to be born its a reat year cos this year i turn 30 and i am still on ****ing tsr beat that jackarse
just shut up stupid woman i dont care if you born in july 1986 actually you are very childish for some of that age hust shut the hell up
Original post by rap11
Wow a 1980's kid.

I lived the 80s
I also lived the 90s

you know nothing Jon Snow :wink:

I have experience. It goes a long way :u:
Original post by Anonymous
just seems a long time ago

It doesn't to me. Time seems faster the older you get.
just shut up stupid woman i dont care if you born in july 1986 actually you are very childish for some of that age hust shut the hell up

well i care **** i care i am 30 this year i am 30 this year how dare you say i am childish you shut up you blistering barnacles as ****ing captain haddock from tintin would say you proletrain you you
It doesn't to me. Time seems faster the older you get.

i mean its a long time as i will be 30 in july so it will be 12 years this year
i mean its a long time as i will be 30 in july so it will be 12 years this year

Long time is relative to your age, and what you've done with your life. I look back and I still feel 18 in my head, but I've done a lot since then. Got married, had 4 kids, written 3 books. The days are long but the years are short.

(And yes, we know you'll be 30 this year. It's not as scary as it sounds. I just turned 32 last month.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending