The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AffirmedCube
Haha thanks and all the best to you :smile:

Thanks, I will be going on to my second year of uni. Ima jus dreading all the assignments and exams that I will have to do. :smile:

Btw, what are you studying?
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Thanks, I will be going on to my second year of uni. Ima jus dreading all the assignments and exams that I will have to do. :smile:

Btw, what are you studying?

That sounds like fun... :s-smilie: Good luck!
And I'll be studying biochemistry, you?
I am trying to write a social conscious pamphlet/ book of essays and I want to garner fertile (extract suggestions, thoughts) ideas, if you are a Muslim what kind of issues do you struggle with in the community, what do you think is your responsibility to both God and nation, what are your personal struggles in keeping to your responsibilities and following the faith in modern times, what would you most like to revive in the tradition of the religion, what ethos and what spirit? And then what do you find difficult to reconcile?

Thank you for your effort and time in advance excited to hear from you all!!

Ayaan
Original post by AffirmedCube
Hey guys! Any somalis off to Imperial College London this October?? :smile:

Your going to Imperial, well done bro!
Original post by ThePhilosopher1
Your going to Imperial, well done bro!

Thanks bro :biggrin: :bl:
I was intrigued if anybody could further enlighten me as to the relationship between Somalia and Turkey? Would people consider Turkish investment to be having a positive impact on Somalia? And do you believe that such investment projects is the solution for Somalia?

[video="youtube;jJR5CbYBHxY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJR5CbYBHxY[/video]
Original post by Al-farhan
I do edits for islamic vids, lectures and do intros for them.
Last year I did an amazing (well to me at least ) ramadan intro, but can't find it online.
I need to have my own youtube channel.

Ahmeddddddddd!!!!! Salaam how are you? How's dreadful uni etc etc Lol sorry for quoting such a long ago message but couldn't find anything else haha.

The amount of times I have been London this summer hols might have bumped into a few of yous, who knows.....I feel nostalgic posting here again.

Salaam to all the other people I used to speak to as well!!!!
Original post by Chukkeigh
Ahmeddddddddd!!!!! Salaam how are you? How's dreadful uni etc etc Lol sorry for quoting such a long ago message but couldn't find anything else haha.

The amount of times I have been London this summer hols might have bumped into a few of yous, who knows.....I feel nostalgic posting here again.

Salaam to all the other people I used to speak to as well!!!!

Walaikum salaam chukkeigh, I'm good alhamdulilah, uni not going too bad at the moment.
How about you how's dreadful uni!!
This place is dead these days it needs a revival.
Original post by Al-farhan
Walaikum salaam chukkeigh, I'm good alhamdulilah, uni not going too bad at the moment.
How about you how's dreadful uni!!
This place is dead these days it needs a revival.

Hahahaha, yeah it really is. I am guessing it is missing my magic touch 😊. Alhamdullilah uni is alright as well 😊
Original post by The Epicurean
I was intrigued if anybody could further enlighten me as to the relationship between Somalia and Turkey? Would people consider Turkish investment to be having a positive impact on Somalia? And do you believe that such investment projects is the solution for Somalia?

[video="youtube;jJR5CbYBHxY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJR5CbYBHxY[/video]

allow dhowr reer turki... dadka somaliyeed ayey caawiniyaan.. erdôgan/dôvatoglu waa niman fiican ilaahey kheir ha siiyo.. laakin ma garaniyo waxaay naga dooniyaan in return if anything, infastructure ayey noo disayyaan, weli waxaa loo bahanyaheey shagooyin stop being dependent on hand outs
saalan all
i will be going to hallam uni next year
does any one knows nice placesand cheap to stay
Original post by haji.ali
saalan all
i will be going to hallam uni next year
does any one knows nice placesand cheap to stay

no soz
Original post by Reacher65
I thought I'd be the only one, what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got an offer for chemical engineering
but i will wait to see if i get other offers
the school of medicine staff at leeds university for medicine are racist and don't give places to non whites and also fail them at the end of the year. be careful and share this message to avoid becoming a victim.
Wow this thread died:tumble:
Original post by GreenArrow
Wow this thread died:tumble:

no it's really active
Original post by gr8wizard10
no it's really active

You killed it Abdul Karim
Hola to the Somalis
C23.jpg
Hey I am traveling to East Africa (not Dhaqan CeElis!) - but wondering are there any other diaspora residing in the region, are there any willing adventurers who will be making the giant leap into the unknown...I am in need of a travel buddy, I feel some trepidation and anxiety but I figure there is more to gain. :smile:
Reply 5419
Are there any Somalis here who consider themselves agnostic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending