The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
I have a higher win to loss ratio against everybody except Jam and Luke (equal). Also Depleted but I haven't played him on FIFA 16 yet. Puts me in Top 3 at the very minimum as Luke is a pussio to rematch.

Anyways we should do the Tournament soon that I promised I'd organise.

Das it

Ngl, I'd rather not finish dead last in a TSR organised tournament. It's just a set-up to get endlessly trolled by whoever finishes higher than you.

Banter when Jam loses in the first round though.
Original post by Zayn Malik
I am clearly top 2 bro's:

1. Jam/Me
2. Difeo/Dirtybitch
3. Rk
4. Bellend

18629. Puke

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have a negative record against anybody and I've played Difeo, Dirtybit and Rk (In addition to rekking SUG and AR on FIFA15). Don't play you because you're a bitch and Jam is hilariously boastful so there's no point giving him ammo.

Pipe down you manlet.
I am clearly top 2 bro's:

1. Jam/Me
2. Difeo/Dirtybitch
3. Rk
4. Bellend

18629. Puke

Posted from TSR Mobile

Want a game?

Also Jam hasn't beaten me on FIFA 16 yet
(edited 8 years ago)
Want a game?

Also Jam hasn't beaten me on FIFA 16 yet

Brother's on at the mo, I can come on for about half past 11, we can 1v1 or if others are on/can come online we can pro clubs some more?

I'm on now actually, jam and Difeo also on so up to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Brother's on at the mo, I can come on for about half past 11, we can 1v1 or if others are on/can come online we can pro clubs some more?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure
I have a higher win to loss ratio against everybody except Jam (equal) and Luke (equal). Also Depleted but I haven't played him on FIFA 16 yet. Puts me in Top 3 at the very minimum as Luke is a pussio to rematch.

Anyways we should do the Tournament soon that I promised I'd organise.

You didn't include the losses vs me in FIFA 15? Either way I have a better win to loss ratio vs everybody here that I've faced if you include all FIFA's.
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

come online m7
Original post by difeo
come online m7

I'm on but resetting my internet which fuked up, don't start without pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
You didn't include the losses vs me in FIFA 15? Either way I have a better win to loss ratio vs everybody here that I've faced if you include all FIFA's.

Told you why I don't before
Told you why I don't before

Actually yeah good point.

Tbh I'm just good at not losing games. Like the last time we played I was pretty poor but just did enough not to lose. Was facing Difeo on a similar situation so I went to game management mode as soon as I went back ahead.
(edited 8 years ago)
Big up Dirtybitch and Puke
Man like FK really gonna say he's better than me. Smh.
Anyway @difeo how did the games go for you?
Original post by Rk2k14
Man like FK really gonna say he's better than me. Smh.

I ruined you 2-0 pal, went into control mode second half which is why you were on the front foot a bit more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Anyway @difeo how did the games go for you?

Neck and neck until my keeper went fuĺl retard in the last game
Original post by difeo
Neck and neck until my keeper went fuĺl retard in the last game

That first Martinez goal was jokes but really I shouldn't have lost all the leads then. Figured how to beat you though as I tend to get worse as the game goes on. Also your offside traps while annoying at first are quite easy to get past once you know somebody has used it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
That first Martinez goal was jokes but really I shouldn't have lost all the leads then.

Figured how to beat you though as I tend to get worse as the game goes on. Also your offside traps while annoying at first are quite easy to get past once you know somebody has used it.

I am United 2012-13

Lel nah you couldn't handle the offside traps and you tried it yourself in the last game
PES is better! Lol joke. I don't want to start another war. Ha what is the point of this message. Why am I still using TSR instead of revising. First world problems#
Original post by difeo
I am United 2012-13

Lel nah you couldn't handle the offside traps and you tried it yourself in the last game

Na my first goal for Dortmund was getting past the offside trap. You caught me a few times but in the final game I just let my fullback overlap and played more patiently.
Original post by ProfessorSnape
PES is better! Lol joke. I don't want to start another war. Ha what is the point of this message. Why am I still using TSR instead of revising. First world problems#

Weirdo.

Quick Reply

Latest