The Student Room Group

Say Something Positive About The TSR-ian above you!! :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
Awh i've seen YOU around! you're really sweet and funny :tongue: :biggrin:

Right back at ya! I just came from that sleeping thread...
Well. you're awesome and give really good responses and all that jazz
really just a great laff
Original post by homeland.lsw
Right back at ya! I just came from that sleeping thread...
Well. you're awesome and give really good responses and all that jazz
really just a great laff

Seconded. Z33s posts literally always make me laugh no matter what the topic is. I think it's because she seems to type as her brain is thinking so it comes out very genuine and also hilarious.
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Seconded. Z33s posts literally always make me laugh no matter what the topic is. I think it's because she seems to type as her brain is thinking so it comes out very genuine and also hilarious.

Original post by z33
Awh i've seen YOU around! you're really sweet and funny :tongue: :biggrin:

Just want to make it clear I have XY chromosomes and am in fact male.
My Avatar is simply a woman because... reasons
Reply 223
Original post by EtherealNymph22

Awhhhh stahp it guys ahaha

Spoiler

:colondollar: whoooo it's hot here now :tongue: :giggle:
awh that's so ****ING SWEET DAMMIT :jumphug: thank you <333 :biggrin:
you always give very good advice and well thought out responses to everything - an intelligent kind individual, someone on TSR who actually does their homeworks :O :* :biggrin:

Hahahhahaha. Avatars are soooo misleading!! Just to clarify I have XX chromosomes :wink:
Reply 225

... alright man no one's questioning your sexuality :tongue: :biggrin: :wink: x'D
Original post by z33
... alright man no one's questioning your sexuality :tongue: :biggrin: :wink: x'D

oh no no! lol no I'm straight, (not that I wouldn't want to be gay................ you know what I mean) it's just the avatar person is from one of my favourite TV shows and she's really pretty and :colondollar: yes...

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

the love is too strong for me to sum up in words :lol:
:lovehug: xx
Reply 228
oh no no! lol no I'm straight, (not that I wouldn't want to be gay................ you know what I mean) it's just the avatar person is from one of my favourite TV shows and she's really pretty and :colondollar: yes...

Spoiler

Awh don't worry i know i know just messing with ya :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lol well it was still necessary... I was talking about z33. Now my comments about being Elizabeth Bennett don't count. Well maybe alternatively we can be a couple just to reassure your masculinity. :wink:
Say something positive about me
Reply 231
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Say something positive about me

Hydrogen ions
Original post by sw651
Hydrogen ions

sw651 made a great chemistry joke. He's also brave enough to have an avatar of himself.
Reply 233
Original post by jammy4041
sw651 made a great chemistry joke. He's also brave enough to have an avatar of himself.

This is why I get all the rep
Reply 234
Guyysss, I didn't think this thread would get to page 12! - I'm so proud of us lol. XD <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Original post by Matrix123
This is a fantastic thread. :smile:

Aw, thank you. :hugs: <3
You erm...have a nice..erm.....youuuuuu......nope sorry, no redeeming qualities :hand:
Original post by somemightsay888
You erm...have a nice..erm.....youuuuuu......nope sorry, no redeeming qualities :hand:

Muhammed, I've told you so many times that I love the origins of your name :redface:
Original post by Anon_98
Guyysss, I didn't think this thread would get to page 12! - I'm so proud of us lol. XD <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Aw, thank you. :hugs: <3

It is a fun thread because it's so positive! Also thanks for making me feel not invisible yesterday :smile: that made me happy.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Muhammed, I've told you so many times that I love the origins of your name :redface:

WOW thanks! I prefer yours though, Shabooboo is really classy and eloquent!
Original post by somemightsay888
WOW thanks! I prefer yours though, Shabooboo is really classy and eloquent!

It's not as nice sounding as your Brummie accent, that's for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest