The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:giggle: it's not, you should meet my parents.

Then again as I get older, slowly more and more freedoms are opening up to me. Tbf although I wouldn't be as strict as my parents were, but it really hasn't done me any bad.

I would say I'm a good girl and heading on a good respectful path in life :yep:, I really don't have a problem with their parenting at all. I think they did a good job tbh.

Yeah I agree, my parents were strict and it hasn't damaged me in anyway. It is understandable why they were strict to me when it came to boys.
A lot of parents imo that don't care have daughters pregnant under 18.
I never said I wouldn't do that. :colonhash: then again tbh, I shouldn't need too. When she/ he is old enough to have sex and truly mature enough, they will know all this stuff.

My parents never told me anything. I know the dangers of sex....

Yeah an guess what grandma, times have changed, there are t.v shows out, 16 and pregnant for example, romanticizing having, unprotected sex under 16, TO GET pregnant. Skank shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians and crap like that, plus bad parenting, is what is breeding these little sh*ts who are "rebels" and are having unprotected UNSAFE sex coz their parents care more for the word no than the word SAFETY ffs. Ridiculous. Also, that "cute" belly top and skinny jeans paired with heeled boots and a face full of make up, all these things parents buy their kids coz it's "cute" and "harmless" erm? How about skin showing, making their bum look bigger and so much make up they look older than I AM, no wonder kids are in a rush to grow up and do 'adult' things.
Reply 42
Oh mataji, he is an Angel :fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan:

Whatevessss.....can you make sure he has hair like that, please? :love:

I'm glad to see you agreed that quickly.

How about this guy:

Now just look at the hair sticking up like that at the back, the desi style, red skin, and moustache.
You should be honoured to have his babies in the future.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Original post by Emmiiellen
Yeah an guess what grandma, times have changed, there are t.v shows out, 16 and pregnant for example, romanticizing having, unprotected sex under 16, TO GET pregnant. Skank shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians and crap like that, plus bad parenting, is what is breeding these little sh*ts who are "rebels" and are having unprotected UNSAFE sex coz their parents care more for the word no than the word SAFETY ffs. Ridiculous. Also, that "cute" belly top and skinny jeans paired with heeled boots and a face full of make up, all these things parents buy their kids coz it's "cute" and "harmless" erm? How about skin showing, making their bum look bigger and so much make up they look older than I AM, no wonder kids are in a rush to grow up and do 'adult' things.

What are you on about dear? Are you feeling okay?

I'm not a "grandma", I live in the same era as these pregnant 16 year olds lol, "times haven't changed" for me....I live in exactly the same time frame XD
Original post by nucdev
I'm glad to see you agreed that quickly.

How about this guy:

Now just look at the hair sticking up like that at the back, the desi style, red skin, and moustache.
You should be honoured to have his babies in the future.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

No, I'm good thank you :colonhash:

I'm already married, and I just showed you my husband....:colondollar:
Reply 45
No, I'm good thank you :colonhash:

I'm already married, and I just showed you my husband....:colondollar:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

:sigh: What am I going to do with this girl?
What will the neighbours and your Daadi's brother's wife's nephew's wife's sister's daughter's family whom you've never met, say?
I implore you, please think of our reputation in society, kudiye!
Original post by nucdev
:angry::angry::angry::angry:

:sigh: What am I going to do with this girl?
What will the neighbours and your Daadi's brother's wife's nephew's wife's sister's daughter's family say
I implore you, please think of our reputation in society, kudiye!

They will say, **** your husband had amazing hair! :wink:

But we must be careful, daadi might try it out :redface:
Reply 47
They will say, **** your husband had amazing hair! :wink:

But we must be careful, daadi might try it out :redface:

Hai! Hai! Hai! My kudiye's going to be a widow?! :cry:

That would be difficult, daadi wears a wig because there was an accident when you were young and she's been ganja ever since.
What are you on about dear? Are you feeling okay?

I'm not a "grandma", I live in the same era as these pregnant 16 year olds lol, "times haven't changed" for me....I live in exactly the same time frame XD

Oh I'm sorry, the 40 year old your comments portrayed you to be was pretty convincing..

And basically with being 16 you obviously aren't experienced in any of this hahahaha thanks for the time wasting!
Oh wow.

No, I don't think it's harsh parenting to not let a 15 yr old have sex.
What is: not allowing people of the opposite sex into their room, not letting them even past the front door, and having a go at them so they "don't have sex" instead of having a proper discussion over it and at least telling them their options so when they DO have sex regardless of you telling them not to, they can safely explore it without catching STDs or getting pregnant :smile:

Um I still wouldn't classify that has being harsh...
Tbh, when they bring a boy over to their room it is unlikely they will just have a chat and something else will happen.
But a lot of parents don't even discuss about sex and std's anyway.
Reply 50
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
So someone told me that she used to have sex with her boyfriend at 15 years old while her parents were home. And that sometimes he stayed over. In that moment i tried to imagine my own future daughter and I really really tried to be liberal and open minded and that but I gathered I can not in any ways allow my daughter to have sex in my house. I will probably go kill the boyfriend with a hammer and watch him die. I don't care that I'll go to prison or anything. Would you allow that to happen?

if that was my daughter, i would give her the chapal
Oh I'm sorry, the 40 year old your comments portrayed you to be was pretty convincing..

And basically with being 16 you obviously aren't experienced in any of this hahahaha thanks for the time wasting!

Experiencing what, pregnancy? no thankfully not.

I'm 18, honey pie.
Original post by nucdev
Hai! Hai! Hai! My kudiye's going to be a widow?! :cry:

That would be difficult, daadi wears a wig because there was an accident when you were young and she's been ganja ever since.

has has has has has has has ******

Lol what did you do to her? :redface:
Reply 53
Original post by 4Skin
Only if I was allowed to join in. Giggity.

What the bumbaclart
Reply 54
has has has has has has has ******

Lol what did you do to her? :redface:

LMFAO

Not me. You!
I want to spare my phool si bachi the details, but we'll just say that you discovered your papaji's electric shaver and my hair straighteners.
Experiencing what, pregnancy? no thankfully not.

I'm 18, honey pie.

No, not pregnancy, any sense of fun or adventure.. Oh btw then, so what if you know the dangers, you're 18, you were taught that in school when sex was still 'gross' to kids ffs.
kids these days are more n more assed about having sex and looking/acting older, y'know why? So they can trick lads into having sex with them underage, or so they can 'be like Kim K coz she is goals af' she's only famous for a sex tape, or 'have a hot older boyfriend like Kylie Jenner'
That + bad parenting (not showing kids the dangers and how to protect themselves when they have sex REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEIR PARENTS SAY which WILL happen) is how kids get into having sex early an getting preggers!
I am done now and going to bed, goodnight/morning however you look at it..
No, not pregnancy, any sense of fun or adventure.. Oh btw then, so what if you know the dangers, you're 18, you were taught that in school when sex was still 'gross' to kids ffs.
kids these days are more n more assed about having sex and looking/acting older, y'know why? So they can trick lads into having sex with them underage, or so they can 'be like Kim K coz she is goals af' she's only famous for a sex tape, or 'have a hot older boyfriend like Kylie Jenner'
That + bad parenting (not showing kids the dangers and how to protect themselves when they have sex REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEIR PARENTS SAY which WILL happen) is how kids get into having sex early an getting preggers!
I am done now and going to bed, goodnight/morning however you look at it..

It's not "fun" or "adventurous" to have sex at 15, as I said before, I believe sex is for adults. That doesn't make me boring :colonhash: telling your child not to have sex at 15 isn't bad parenting, I don't know what planet your living on. I can tell your young, when you get older maybe you will understand where I am coming from.
Original post by loveleest
Um I still wouldn't classify that has being harsh...
Tbh, when they bring a boy over to their room it is unlikely they will just have a chat and something else will happen.
But a lot of parents don't even discuss about sex and std's anyway.

Well we have different opinions and thats okay :tongue:
Yes you have a point, that's why I would leave their door open at all times!
Exactly, but that isn't a good thing.. I'd rather have my parents calmly explain about STDs and pregnancy and how they happen, instead of being screamed at for asking if a boy could come over or anything like that, I'd rather my parents handed me contraceptive instead of just 'handing' me (aka a smack haha) for being sexually active!
No. Just no. I wouldn't give my 15 year old contraception, the thought of that makes me feel disgusting.

I wouldn't let my 15 year old son have sex either, incase you think it's a sexist thing, it's not.

You said it well. Who have we become?!!!
We want to call our daughters and say "hey honey here's a condom for tonight, enjoy his cock".
I would rather die than live in that world. I mean are you guys even serious?!!!!!! You'd let your daughter ask for condoms from you?!
Apart from all the societal and political issues and concerns we are human beings with morals. It's never been right to involve your parents with your sex life even if with your husband or wife, i mean when your chilren are married. I'd like to keep it that way.
Well we have different opinions and thats okay :tongue:
Yes you have a point, that's why I would leave their door open at all times!
Exactly, but that isn't a good thing.. I'd rather have my parents calmly explain about STDs and pregnancy and how they happen, instead of being screamed at for asking if a boy could come over or anything like that, I'd rather my parents handed me contraceptive instead of just 'handing' me (aka a smack haha) for being sexually active!

But just don't have sex, wait until you're 18 and you'd be mature enough not to have unprotected sex with people you barely know. Simple as that.

Latest

Trending

Trending