The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ox just isn't good enough and I doubt he ever will be for a squad of Arsenal's ambitions. He's comfortably below Giroud, Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez and Campbell. They should just loan him to a bottom half club to maybe increase his price a little.
Twitter timeline is full of financial nonsense this morning. Why the average fan gives a sh*t about their clubs commercial revenue or net spend or whatever is beyond me. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3142
Errzil and Sanchez back for Chelsea. We gonna bang
Original post by AR_95
Errzil and Sanchez back for Chelsea. We gonna bang

We're gonna get absolutely tossed around
Reply 3144
Original post by shawn_o1
We're gonna get absolutely tossed around

We're at home, we'll be fine
Liverpool are going big and it seems like Wenger is sitting on his hands
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Twitter timeline is full of financial nonsense this morning. Why the average fan gives a sh*t about their clubs commercial revenue or net spend or whatever is beyond me. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

It directly affects which players a club can afford to keep/bring in which obviously has an effect on their League position.
Original post by al_94
Liverpool are going big and it seems like Wenger is sitting on his hands

One big one per transfer window, rather than many little ones
Campbell is a beast.
Reply 3151
Joel Campbell is the black slumdog millionaire
Campbell's last game will be on Sunday, after that that will be the last we see of him on the pitch. Just a player in good form with a good passing technique, that's about it.
Original post by WhatAToole8
Campbell's last game will be on Sunday, after that that will be the last we see of him on the pitch. Just a player in good form with a good passing technique, that's about it.

You're kidding right? He's miles better than the Ox who has no real stand out attribute at all.

I actually think Campbell is better at holding the ball than any of our other attacks bar Giroud. His passing and vision is very good and generally has good attacking instincts. Excellent player to bring on from the bench when we need to hold onto a game and can't risk Sanchez losing the ball in dangerous areas.
We could buy all the best players in the world and still get completely outdone by teams we never beat.
We've already broken the Manchester clubs hold over us this season, hopefully Chelsea next. Shame that animal Costa is fit to play, hopefully we frustrate him again and he lashes out because the officials will be wary of him this time.

Big boost with Sanchez being back although I don't expect him to start and I'd probably be content with it. Theo needs to prove a point and he's scored quite a few goals against Chelsea in the past so hopefully he brings his A game. Anything bar a win will be a massive blow.
lol you forgetting Koschielny and Gabriel lashing out at him? What about Wenger lashing out at Mourinho.

Also Moh from AFTV has uploaded the most cringy and hypocritical video this morning. Class A melt that guy.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
lol you forgetting Koschielny and Gabriel lashing out at him? What about Wenger lashing out at Mourinho.

Also Moh from AFTV has uploaded the most cringy and hypocritical video this morning. Class A melt that guy.

Eh? Think you need to revisit the game lad.

Agreed, honestly want to knock him out sometimes.
Can't stand Moh the big eared attention seeking c*nt. Begging for RT's to publish a video. Hope he f*cks off down the lane.

Big big game on Sunday. After 2 draws in 2 games we have to win. Alexis and Ozil back is a massive boost and, with an in form Giroud, should give us the firepower to win. 2-0 Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Can't stand Moh the big eared attention seeking c*nt. Begging for RT's to publish a video. Hope he f*cks off down the lane.

Big big game on Sunday. After 2 draws in 2 games we have to win. Alexis and Ozil back is a massive boost and, with an in form Giroud, should give us the firepower to win. 2-0 Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Blue Noses Smell Blood.

Latest