The Student Room Group

How to study Physics throughout the year?

Hi,

I'm currently studying 3 A levels but with Physics I'm struggling to find ways to study throughout the year. We just got our mocks back, and I got a B on physics. This was my lowest result and I need an A in it by the end of the year. I know it's recommended to study throughout the year, and was wondering how to do this with Physics. I feel like if I do all the practice questions I'll run out- How can I sustain physics revision throughout the year?

Thank you
Original post by HeyFeynman
Hi,

I'm currently studying 3 A levels but with Physics I'm struggling to find ways to study throughout the year. We just got our mocks back, and I got a B on physics. This was my lowest result and I need an A in it by the end of the year. I know it's recommended to study throughout the year, and was wondering how to do this with Physics. I feel like if I do all the practice questions I'll run out- How can I sustain physics revision throughout the year?

Thank you

If you do some practise questions now, chances are you'll forget the exact answers to the questions in a few months time so you'll be fine to do some twice. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by rayquaza17
If you do some practise questions now, chances are you'll forget the exact answers to the questions in a few months time so you'll be fine to do some twice. :smile:

Hi,

Thanks for the response! Was it the same for maths, did you just do practice questions?
Original post by HeyFeynman
Hi,

Thanks for the response! Was it the same for maths, did you just do practice questions?

Yeah. It's not as if you can really revise notes for maths at a level anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest