The Student Room Group

What Ethnicity Are You??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snufkin
Nobody is 100% anything. In all probability you have at least one ancestor who was Semitic/Berber.

No it isn't and no they aren't.

What is your problem though? Why so bothered about something so minor that barely matters? Sheesh.
Original post by Gee2016
I have a sweet tooth for brazilian women :biggrin:

Thanks haha
Black British. That is the box I always tick on those forms
Original post by Snufkin
Nobody is 100% anything. In all probability you have at least one ancestor who was Semitic/Berber.

No it isn't and no they aren't.

I'd call myself 100% black. Why so technical?
Original post by Star-girl
What is your problem though? Why so bothered about something so minor that barely matters? Sheesh.

I don't have a problem. :s-smilie:
Reply 45
Original post by cherryred90s
Really? You look mixed in your pic

nope Im half german and half polish so fully white
I'm kind of tan so i get where youre coming from :smile:
Well I feel boring... White English. But I'm 1/16 Armenian so that's interesting.
Not done a DNA test but my paternal family traces back to A small town in Lancashire for a good few hundred years according to church records. Maternal family is harder to track but most of it appears to be English and some of it is Irish.

So if you'd called "English" an ethnicity then I'd be closest to that. If not then "Celtic" would be the next closest as I think I read that most English people are predominantly Celtic. But also The British Isles have been invaded so many times that I'd be very surprised not to see Danish/Norwegian/French and possibly even Italian or some other background stemming from Roman legionaries. They brought over soldiers from all over their empire.

I would like to get a DNA test done at some point though. They're getting quite cheap these days, I think.
(edited 8 years ago)
Arab
Reply 49
Original post by ivy.98
im not actually half black hun
black on the inside, white on the outside :beard:

That was a gesture compliment on your photo but OK if you say so... :s-smilie:
White-British.
Reply 51
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Thanks haha

YW and I believe you're married, right??
Reply 52
Chinese

But I don't feel Chinese
Original post by Gee2016
YW and I believe you're married, right??

Erm no.
I'm a boring Caucasian :yawn:
Original post by Snufkin
I don't have a problem. :s-smilie:

OK. Well that's how it's coming across...
im somali and morrocan born and raised in england yet consider myself arab but also african :smile:
Moroccan/Libyan and Indian.
(edited 8 years ago)
Indian :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest