The Student Room Group

Coming to visit kent university tomorrow after a horrible year and recent additional

I've had a really horrible gap year, and to make it worse my long term girlfriend who i've talked to and spent time with for hours a day for 2 years now, is on a break with me where she doesn't want to talk to me or see me at all, and she's not even sure if she wants to be with me after it.

Anyway, my point is that i'm going on a trip to visit Kent university, alone, and i feel dead inside to the point where my muscles feel as though they've withered away. Is there anybody in kent univeristy who could show me around the area? Or just make me feel better. I'm definitely going to kent uni now, so yea bligpopgpg[pg[ggg.
Original post by Timhaines
I've had a really horrible gap year, and to make it worse my long term girlfriend who i've talked to and spent time with for hours a day for 2 years now, is on a break with me where she doesn't want to talk to me or see me at all, and she's not even sure if she wants to be with me after it.

Anyway, my point is that i'm going on a trip to visit Kent university, alone, and i feel dead inside to the point where my muscles feel as though they've withered away. Is there anybody in kent univeristy who could show me around the area? Or just make me feel better. I'm definitely going to kent uni now, so yea bligpopgpg[pg[ggg.

Is this an applicant day or just a casual visit?
Reply 2
Original post by fire_and_ice
Is this an applicant day or just a casual visit?

Just a casual visit
That's a big ask, mate. :laugh:
Reply 4
Original post by RamocitoMorales
That's a big ask, mate. :laugh:

It is isn't it :')

Ah well, this year i've just become completely shameless with asking people for things. I've become as blunt as a rubber knife.

Either way, there's no harm in asking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending