The Student Room Group

29 and still single?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Little Popcorns
Woooooow you just **** all over your wife how old are you both?

No. I didn't **** all over my wife. It's simply a matter of honest reflection and acknowledging I was happier when I was single. (Me and probably 50% of every other married person on the planet!)
all right ****ing **** your born in ****iny july ****ing 1986 **** off woman your like a ****ing record
Original post by Anonymous
you ask me i was quoting my age and birthday july 1986 and some idiot is telling me i am a lying troll then all these troll accussations

Lolllll you forgot to take the anonymous setting off, proving that anonymous #1 is you. Even though I knew it anyway at least it's now obvious.
can some please tell the member ion here who says i am a troll that i am born in july 1986 please
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Lolllll you forgot to take the anonymous setting off, proving that anonymous #1 is you. Even though I knew it anyway at least it's now obvious.

but do tou believe erika that she was born in july 1986 noiw leave her
Original post by erika foster
can some please tell the member ion here who says i am a troll that i am born in july 1986 please

Being a troll doesn't mean you lie about every single detail. You may well be born in July 1986. What makes you a troll, by your own admission on private message, is that you create attention seeking threads when you're bored with little truth behind them. In the past on here you have been offensively racist and lied about your age and circumstances. Whether you're born in July 1986 or November 1945 I don't care.
Original post by erika foster
why do you say that

You are cute, I'll marry you
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Being a troll doesn't mean you lie about every single detail. You may well be born in July 1986. What makes you a troll, by your own admission on private message, is that you create attention seeking threads when you're bored with little truth behind them. In the past on here you have been offensively racist and lied about your age and circumstances. Whether you're born in July 1986 or November 1945 I don't care.

okay i have said a few lies but you can doubt me i dont mind july 24th 1986 was my date of birth and i got a level back in 2004. i find it a very deflamatory allegation calling me a racist, thats what george galloway does, questioning the number oif jews that died in ww2 is not racist is about truth seeking, and talking about immigration is not racist, i do not conider my posts racist but if i did be racist then i am sorry now i will shut up on this forum
Original post by DK_Boy12
You are cute, I'll marry you

how old are you i am born july 24 1986 am i too young or old for you
Erika, you're hilarious, mostly for the wrong reasons.
Original post by Anonymous
how old are you i am born july 24 1986 am i too young or old for you

I'm 22 so I hope you don't mind younger men. I love older women to be fair :colondollar:
Original post by DK_Boy12
I'm 22 so I hope you don't mind younger men. I love older women to be fair :colondollar:

you may not like me because some people on tsr think i am racist and a neo nazi that is not true though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending