The Student Room Group

Some 10/10 model says she is going to come and marry me if I send her $30000?

Scroll to see replies

He ain't even a good troll lol

1/10 more like just for the pure desperation attention seeking effort he puts in lol
Original post by Jenx301

1/10 more like just for the pure desperation attention seeking effort he puts in lol

He's the worst, and his views are disturbing me. He thinks meat eaters are equivalent to murderers. Like wut?
Original post by Jenx301

He's definatly veggie boy or whatever his name was (he had over 9 it seems like)

Idk, people seem to be taking him seriously though which is a bit worrying
Original post by Jenx301

Also if he's as hot as he claims he is on the other thread and he's 'that guy', why does he need to pay this girl $30,000? Surely he can pick anyone up and wouldn't need to pay her. :wink:
I confronted him about being veggie boy but he denied it. The thing is all the vegman vegboy accounts kept getting banned but presumably that's because the username was so similar. Surely they can tell by his IP address its the same guy?!
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Also if he's as hot as he claims he is on the other thread and he's 'that guy', why does he need to pay this girl $30,000? Surely he can pick anyone up and wouldn't need to pay her. :wink:

dunno, don't care really. He seems quite pathetic :h: and has anger issues lol
I confronted him about being veggie boy but he denied it. The thing is all the vegman vegboy accounts kept getting banned but presumably that's because the username was so similar. Surely they can tell by his IP address its the same guy?!

idk

you can change ur ip address though so not necessarily

There are ways and means of getting around the IP address thing :colone:

William Walker has had multiple accounts on here and the mods haven't noticed until someone (*Cough* @Hydeman *Cough*) noticed :colone:

He still has one on here :rofl:
Reply 48
Original post by Jenx301

Hopefully a bird will **** on you tomorrow,
Reply 49
He's the worst, and his views are disturbing me. He thinks meat eaters are equivalent to murderers. Like wut?

How are they not equilvalent to murderers? They both take lives dont they?
Reply 50
I am not veggieboy? who is veggieboy? I have never heard of him.
Original post by rap11
Hopefully a bird will **** on you tomorrow,

:yawn:

don't get mad lol
Original post by rap11
How are they not equilvalent to murderers? They both take lives dont they?

Please reply to my comment in the other thread about the scenario. In my opinion this is how they differ.
[QUOTE=rap11;6217553Yeah we'll see who the mug is when I wake up to a gorgeous model everyday while you wake up to a bunch of cats who hate your guts. :rolleyes:

Id be surprised if I woke up with either tbh. GO to sleep one day, and BAM you have a model next to you or some cats. Either way
Original post by rap11
I am not veggieboy? who is veggieboy? I have never heard of him.

Lies
I seeee. Is the main WW account banned now? Wasn't he being inappropriate to underage girls?
It was too obvious. :mmm:
I seeee. Is the main WW account banned now? Wasn't he being inappropriate to underage girls?

It is banned now but not because of what Hashim dug up; for a different reason entirely
Original post by Hydeman
It was too obvious. :mmm:

See if you can find his other one :colone:
LOL, I only found his other one by accident. I won't go looking for him though; I'm not that far gone (yet :lol:).

Quick Reply

Latest