The Student Room Group

What is your Star Sign?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
loool. which one? sun, moon, or the star connected with each one?
@nucdev raashi su chhe tamaru? :colondollar:
Reply 41
Original post by spv

LOOOL
Jyotish ma Dhanu Rashi, Mithun Lagna :laugh:

Ane tame?
Reply 42
Original post by nucdev
LOOOL
Jyotish ma Dhanu Rashi, Mithun Lagna :laugh:

Ane tame?

OF COURSE YOU ARE.... i could tell guru drisht bau j hatu tamaru kundli upar
Vrishabh lagna ane Surya, Kumbh Rashi
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by spv
OF COURSE YOU ARE.... i could tell guru drisht bau j hatu tamaru kundli upar
Vrishabh lagna ane Surya, Kumbh Rashi

Lmao not to mention Guru in Uccha Rashi as well :tongue:

Forgot Surya rashi - Meen

I used to know Jyotish before - forgotten nearly everything now Loool
Original post by Vlad83
Taurus !

Interesting thread !
One suggestion if I may.
I think it would be a good idea to make a 12 option poll on the topic - and people would vote which star sign they are.
The purpose of this would be to see which star sign is the most common here on TSR based on the number of votes for each sign. And of course we will see how common are all the other star signs, from the statistics too.
By the way, the same could be done with the Chinese astrological system - by the year of people's birth.
For example, I am a Pig (1983). And the forthcoming year in the Chinese system (most of 2016) is a Monkey.

I was actually thinking of adding a poll but I didn't know if it would work on a thread like this, I'll see if I can put one in, thanks!
Reply 45
Original post by Blondie987
I was actually thinking of adding a poll but I didn't know if it would work on a thread like this, I'll see if I can put one in, thanks!

Great Minds Think Alike !

It would !
You are welcome; good luck.
Original post by Vlad83
Great Minds Think Alike !

It would !
You are welcome; good luck.

Just added a poll now :biggrin:
Original post by spv

I'm not sure tbh lol, just the one that people refer to in relation to their brith date :smile:
Reply 48
Just added a poll now :biggrin:

Excellent, well done ! Thanks.
Reply 49
I'm not sure tbh lol, just the one that people refer to in relation to their brith date :smile:

That still doesn't answer the question. The reason why people think Astrology is stupid and IT IS stupid if you go off that one sign. You're literally fitting 7 billion plus peoples' personalities in 12 signs, and expecting every Aries to be like the next, every Taurus to be like the next, every Gemini, etc....
Sun sign alone does not do any justice, because we are not all the same.
To answer what I know you're asking is, taurus. We're the best.
but just letting you know. Sun sign alone doesn't say anything.
Original post by spv
That still doesn't answer the question. The reason why people think Astrology is stupid and IT IS stupid if you go off that one sign. You're literally fitting 7 billion plus peoples' personalities in 12 signs, and expecting every Aries to be like the next, every Taurus to be like the next, every Gemini, etc....
Sun sign alone does not do any justice, because we are not all the same.
To answer what I know you're asking is, taurus. We're the best.
but just letting you know. Sun sign alone doesn't say anything.

If you knew the answer to the question I was asking, you could have just answered :h:
Reply 51
If you knew the answer to the question I was asking, you could have just answered :h:

I gave you the answer you wanted, which still isn't the answer to your posted question, technically. So, by solely asking what you did, I wouldn't have answered the question in its entirety. There's no such thing as a "star sign" because technically the star sign is the sign of the star behind the 'sun' sign you are looking for. Shall I elaborate more, or is that enough? :h:
Original post by spv
I gave you the answer you wanted, which still isn't the answer to your posted question, technically. So, by solely asking what you did, I wouldn't have answered the question in its entirety. There's no such thing as a "star sign" because technically the star sign is the sign of the star behind the 'sun' sign you are looking for. Shall I elaborate more, or is that enough? :h:

Your answer was still just a little too loaded, try about 7 words next time answering the question in the most simple manner possible without making it into a debate :h:
Reply 53
@spvbhai, your wish has been granted now.
Am Capricorn.
Am the best one.
Reply 55
Original post by nucdev
@spvbhai, your wish has been granted now.

LMFAO. ikr?!

Your answer was still just a little too loaded, try about 7 words next time answering the question in the most simple manner possible without making it into a debate :h:

I wasn't sure if seven words would have sufficed. The fact that I had to reiterate the second time because you couldn't/wouldn't comprehend the first time kinda showed that. I'd be happy to break it down further though? :h:
I think you'll find Aries is the best :u:

You're a wimp.
Original post by spv

Are you talking about the stuff they have in kundli's?
Reply 58
Original post by MathQ123
Are you talking about the stuff they have in kundli's?

AYYYYEEEEE. he knowwwssss

YESSS hahahaha
Original post by spv
LMFAO. ikr?!

I wasn't sure if seven words would have sufficed. The fact that I had to reiterate the second time because you couldn't/wouldn't comprehend the first time kinda showed that. I'd be happy to break it down further though? :h:

Actually, I didn't ask for you to break it down at all, for most people the question was obvious, when you inquired further I tried to give you my best answer and upon being given this information you went off into a rant, that's ok though you got the right answer eventually :h:

Quick Reply