The Student Room Group

I am leaving tsr for good.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Dead Prediction
I merely gave an input because Rap, being the special snowflake that he is decided to insult people despite his GCSE prospects looking like a rage quit meme from what I can concur...

I have already graduated with a 1st class degree in mathematics and economics so go cry little boy.
Reply 61
Original post by MathQ123
I gave you good advice, anger is not good. How is that abuse?

You said something about my other hand. Clearly laughing at me. You are a disgrace. simple as that.
Original post by rap11
I have already graduated with a 1st class degree in mathematics and economics so go cry little boy.

you're the one who said he was gonna cry himself to sleep :rofl:

awwwwwwwwwwwww
If that's so then you're an adult with the spelling and mental function of a twelve year old usually found on online Call of Duty servers, who is attempting to threaten a child to, "beat the **** out of them".
If anything, you've dug yourself a hole there, you moron.
Original post by rap11
You said something about my other hand. Clearly laughing at me. You are a disgrace. simple as that.

I was saving you from more pain, I had your best interests in mind. Why are you being so mean? :'(
Fine do what you want...just don't make another thread about what you're (not) going to do.
Original post by rap11

You sure it was an authentic first class degree or...? :colonhash:
Original post by Jenx301

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Buahahaaha PRSOM :toofunny:
Reply 66
Original post by Jenx301

awwwwwwwwwwwww

You like a wicket witch from hell that all the kids try to avoid.
Reply 67
If that's so then you're an adult with the spelling and mental function of a twelve year old usually found on online Call of Duty servers, who is attempting to threaten a child to, "beat the **** out of them".
If anything, you've dug yourself a hole there, you moron.

Oh god am I talking to a child who thinks they are so smart and act like a 40 year old?
Reply 68
Original post by MathQ123
I was saving you from more pain, I had your best interests in mind. Why are you being so mean? :'(
Fine do what you want...just don't make another thread about what you're (not) going to do.

You were clearly making fun of me thats why. :frown:
I wouldn't so state a 17 year old as a child, but I'm certainly being more mature than you're used to, evidently..
Original post by rap11
You like a wicket witch from hell that all the kids try to avoid.

*wicked

:rofl:

thought u were leaving?
Original post by rap11

Ok well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm too tired to continue this :yawn:
Original post by rap11
Oh god am I talking to a child who thinks they are so smart and act like a 40 year old?

Original post by rap11

Wait a second mate. You clearly wote "Bye. Dont anyone try to stop me" Let me define the word "bye" for ya so you don't make an error in real life.

The word "bye"(not to be confused with bae) is used to express an acknowledgment of parting. There, guess your first class degree didn't include communication skills :rofl:
Original post by Hamoody96
The word "bye"(not to be confused with bae) is used to express an acknowledgment of parting. There, guess your first class degree didn't include communication skills :rofl:

I think he's dug himself deeper than he's been before with that
I think he's dug himself deeper than he's been before with that

:ditto:
@deadprediction @Jenx301 @MathQ123
I believe he's "left TSR for good" because it's been a while since he's replied. OR he's typing out a report :mmm:
Original post by Hamoody96
@deadprediction @Jenx301 @MathQ123
I believe he's "left TSR for good" because it's been a while since he's replied. OR he's typing out a report :mmm:

Nah I thought that but I went on his profile n it says online - what a let down eh.

probably making another attention seeking thread
A report that is more likely to backfire? Or did his mummy tell him to go to bed?
Original post by Jenx301
Nah I thought that but I went on his profile n it says online - what a let down eh.

probably making another attention seeking thread

Oh cra* I didn't think about that :doh:
Probably :five:

A report that is more likely to backfire? Or did his mummy tell him to go to bed?

What do you think he'd write? :toofunny:
I got abused online because of trolling :cry2:

I suppose his mom told him, but he carried his phone/laptop to bed to continue trolling :rofl:
Reply 79
Original post by Jenx301
*wicked

:rofl:

thought u were leaving?

shut up witch,

Quick Reply

Latest