The Student Room Group

Date ideas??

I'm not great at planning these things and I tend to leave it to the guy to decide. I want to be in control this time around lmao - no idea where to go though, any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The bedroom :hubba:

(jk)
Original post by phunky_fresh
I'm not great at planning these things and I tend to leave it to the guy to decide. I want to be in control this time around lmao - no idea where to go though, any ideas?

go for a walk/picnic in london (in the summer lol)

go to a museum/gallery then walk around london and go on the cable cars etc

you could just cook/bake something together and have a nice night in

guys are easily pleased tbh, the most important thing is doing something you both enjoy with each other and having fun really.
Reply 4
Original post by eternaforest

Aww you got there before me :frown:
If it's accessible, suggest Go Ape.
Tell him you're going to take him somewhere. If he asks where, tell him to guess. Whatever he guesses, make it a date.
What's his personality like, what does he enjoy? Do you want it to be a formal date where you sit down and get to know eachother or a fun date like a movie and arcades or even clubbing.

You have to give us a little more to go off of. Thanks.
Original post by xobeauty
What's his personality like, what does he enjoy? Do you want it to be a formal date where you sit down and get to know eachother or a fun date like a movie and arcades or even clubbing.

clubbing as a date lol wot
Original post by Alexion
The bedroom :hubba:

(jk)

Haha. Is that where you take your dates?
Original post by ShakiraShakira1
go for a walk/picnic in london (in the summer lol)

go to a museum/gallery then walk around london and go on the cable cars etc

you could just cook/bake something together and have a nice night in

guys are easily pleased tbh, the most important thing is doing something you both enjoy with each other and having fun really.

Thank you! Definetly not going to be going for a picnic right now, would freeze my ass off 😂😂

We've done the cooking thing already (well he did all the cooking). Would love to cook for him but can't be at my house for the time being. I'll suggest cooking at his or something. Never been to a museum or gallery on a date before, so will give that a go.
Original post by eternaforest

Cheap and not cheerful

Original post by MountKimbie
If it's accessible, suggest Go Ape.

Ahh yes always wanted to go there, in the summer. Thank you!

Original post by Sgt_Haytham
Tell him you're going to take him somewhere. If he asks where, tell him to guess. Whatever he guesses, make it a date.

I like it!! Thanks

Original post by xobeauty

I want it to be a fun date. He is an introvert like myself, he enjoys staying inside and watching TV/movies. But he will go out occasionally to the movies, he loves playing games. He likes Turkish, Italian and Caribbean food. We both like R'n'B music.

Original post by ShakiraShakira1
clubbing as a date lol wot

You'd be surprised how many people actually do this. I don't like clubbing though so I would give it a miss!
A fancy comfy, warming restaurant with amazing food, the day will leave you happy. Or you can do something so memorable that you wont do again, a good way to remember your date.
Mini golf?
Not to difficult, you can talk, also have a bit of banter. You can even break the touch barrier, but getting behind her and showing her how to play :wink:

If anything it will be fun
Cheap and not cheerful

Ahh yes always wanted to go there, in the summer. Thank you!

I like it!! Thanks

I want it to be a fun date. He is an introvert like myself, he enjoys staying inside and watching TV/movies. But he will go out occasionally to the movies, he loves playing games. He likes Turkish, Italian and Caribbean food. We both like R'n'B music.

You'd be surprised how many people actually do this. I don't like clubbing though so I would give it a miss!

You guys sound so cute
Reply 15
Midnight moonlit picnic. Just take a nice thick blanket and candles. Don't forget the condoms 😎
Haha. Is that where you take your dates?

I actually put my dates in the fruitbowl in the kitchen, or is that just me
Original post by Drez999
Midnight moonlit picnic. Just take a nice thick blanket and candles. Don't forget the condoms 😎

Lmao. Has this been tried and tested?

Original post by Alexion
I actually put my dates in the fruitbowl in the kitchen, or is that just me

Just you! I hate dates
Just you! I hate dates

:rofl: I hate 'em too

Just making jokes because I don't get dates (in the other sense) :cry2:
Lmao. Has this been tried and tested?

Yeah i've done it before, mainly because my sense of timing is crap and we end up staying out later than usual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending