The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
As neutral as 'kalu', one might say.

And as a native speaker of two Indian languages, would you say that implying that white parents raise their children without morals in relation to sex is racist?

That's not what I said tho. I said their attitude is more relaxed hence why some of them were cool with their kids having sex at 15.
Original post by Ribbit1234
They referring to other Asians who'd understand? Now who's stereotyping and being racist.

You, of course. In addition to moving the goalposts like an idiot. You asked why more people hadn't objected to your racism; I answered that a) not many people understand the term you used and b) the ones who do tend to be socially conservative and are unlikely to report a post that they agree with. My other claim was evidenced quite clearly by the number of people who joined in to defend your racism in a variety of inelegant ways ('patronising ******' and 'full of ****' being among the most original :rolleyes:).

Get away with it? I'd happily translate to any gora if they asked what it meant

Or you could use the English term to begin with. Gee, I wonder why you didn't...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
As neutral as 'kalu', one might say.

And as a native speaker of two Indian languages, would you say that implying that white parents raise their children without morals in relation to sex is racist?

Loool you mean the word 'Kala', I've never heard anyone use the word 'kalu'.
And the word 'Kala' is neutral.

I was merely responding to your scepticism that the word 'Gora' is not a neutral term.

EDIT: cba to read the context, but if someone said what you're implying then it would be racist.
(edited 8 years ago)
That's not what I said tho. I said their attitude is more relaxed hence why some of them were cool with their kids having sex at 15.

I've linked the post. People can make up their own minds. You responded to a post implying that people who would allow their children to have sex at 15 are ****ed up and don't deserve to have children with 'that's mainly gorahs [...] it's to be expected.'
Original post by Hydeman
I've linked the post. People can make up their own minds. You responded to a post implying that people who would allow their children to have sex at 15 are ****ed up and don't deserve to have children with 'that's mainly gorahs [...] it's to be expected.'

Ffs whereee did i say they were fuked up and didn't deserve children? I couldn't give two ****s about how people raise their kids. I ain't God to judge other people and how they go about raising their children. I personally would not allow my child to have sex under my roof at the age of 15. And the people who said they would allow it are mainly white, as leeast (whatever her name is) said she agrees nd similar views apply in her Afro Caribbean culture where it would be seen as disrespectful for a child of 15 to have sex at their parents house . It's not racist, it's simply a matter of different views influenced by different cultures/religion. You should stop taking everyone's comments so technically and out of context.. Btw I got white girl friends with better morals, values and standards than some of my Asian Muslim friends so I'd be stupid to say white people have no morals. But they're culture IS evidently more relaxed when it comes to sex/relationships, they'd agree too. But whatever, I'm done cuz ur just twisting everything now. Gd night
Ffs whereee did i say they were fuked up and didn't deserve children?

It might be best if you read the post you're quoting before asking that question:

Original post by Hydeman

Good night. Hopefully the CT will take the appropriate action.

Edit: The person you quoted said 'spineless' and 'don't deserve to have children', not '****ed up' and 'don't deserve to have children', to which you responded with the claim that that's mainly white people and that it's to be expected. My bad.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know a lot of people who would have sex at that age, whilst there parents were home. Personally, it would freak me out knowing that your parents are probably trying to ignore the noises, but would I let my children do that? Well it depends, I would prefer them to be old enough to understand sex properly, but if that isn't the case, I would allow it, knowing that they aren't on the streets or anywhere dangerous.
Original post by Hydeman
x

Thank you for backing up my argument dear :smile: You can now die happy, congrats :biggrin:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Thank you for backing up my argument dear :smile: You can now die happy, congrats :biggrin:

Thank you for plagiarising my argument after realising that yours was indefensible. :smile: Sleep soundly, you condescending face-saver. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
The youngest mother my aunt saw during delivery was 13.

Kids know about sex and they're curious.

Rather safe than sorry.
If my daughter was sexually active at 15 she would be physically disciplined then put on a plane to karachi.
My uncles can deal with her after that.
Original post by Hydeman
That doesn't make it not-racist, and certainly not in its usual context. And neither does it take away from the racism of your original stereotyping of 'goras.'

Just so you know, it's against TSR rules to make racist remarks in non-English languages so it's best if you retract/delete your original statement and stop arguing with me on the presumption that I'm clueless about the language from which that term originates.

Spoiler

You dont know what you are talking about mate.
Its not racist and white people are more sexualized than say the average asian person.
Acknowledging that is not a crime nor is it racist.
Original post by muslimstanisyed
If my daughter was sexually active at 15 she would be physically disciplined then put on a plane to karachi.
My uncles can deal with her after that.

Yeah, I think child abuse is far more likely to cause issues for her than having sex a bit earlier than the law says, and coincidently likely to be of much more interest to the police too.
You dont know what you are talking about mate.
Its not racist and white people are more sexualized than say the average asian person.
Acknowledging that is not a crime nor is it racist.

I'm not going to entertain the ramblings of yet another racist. Go read the previous pages and don't bother quoting me again -- I won't be reading it.
Original post by Saoirse:3
Yeah, I think child abuse is far more likely to cause issues for her than having sex a bit earlier than the law says, and coincidently likely to be of much more interest to the police too.

This term child abuse means nothing in asian household.
If you do wrong you get punished simple.
This term child abuse means nothing in asian household.
If you do wrong you get punished simple.

Yeah, thankfully here in Britain we have this thing called the law which comes above your household customs. Hopefully you either live here or somewhere else with similar protections.
Original post by Hydeman
I'm not going to entertain the ramblings of yet another racist. Go read the previous pages and don't bother quoting me again -- I won't be reading it.

Bruv just quit while you are behind.
How can you as an outsider tell someone about their OWN language.
Just chill
Lol. Wut. No. :toofunny:

There is literally not a single 15 year old that NEEDS to have sex lmao. Why would you support your daughter when she's trying to grow up too fast on the basis that she supposedly feels "mature" and is oh-so-very precocious for her age. A 15 year old is still a child. They should be in school enjoying the years of liberty while they can, certainly not attempting to rush into the adult world - give me strength. The exact same goes for 17, it's incredibly stupid. The time will come when she will be ready for intercourse, but 15 is so not the age for that. Gah, if she wants to spend her periods of leisure "experimenting" then she can take up extra chemistry classes. >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sex at 15 why?
Original post by Anon_98
Lol. Wut. No. :toofunny:

There is literally not a single 15 year old that NEEDS to have sex lmao. Why would you support your daughter when she's trying to grow up too fast on the basis that she supposedly feels "mature" and is oh-so-very precocious for her age. A 15 year old is still a child. They should be in school enjoying the years of liberty while they can, certainly not attempting to rush into the adult world - give me strength. The exact same goes for 17, it's incredibly stupid. The time will come when she will be ready for intercourse, but 15 is so not the age for that. Gah, if she wants to spend her periods of leisure "experimenting" then she can take up extra chemistry classes. >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl3: :rofl:

Latest