The Student Room Group

Holding hands

Hey,

So basically we went to the cinemas for a college trip and i was sitting between the girl who i like/am (lets call her A) moving onto and her best friend(lets call her B - objectifying af), so girl A and i are kind of leaning heads on each other and arms are linked (btw this was uncomfortable af) and then girl B grabs my other hand and puts her fingers thru mine and for like half an hour we were holding hands and girl A did whisper in my ear 'you're holding hands' a few times but i didnt want to make it awkward :s-smilie: not during the film anyway

Then later we were posing for pics and in one pic i posed to kiss girl B (on the cheek) and she leant in and i kind of did

So now a few days later Girl A KEEPS telling me 'i cant believe you kissed her' ....etc (nagging) and i am just left wondering did i do anything wrong? We also hugged but i hugged them all so i dont think that matters
Well you held hands with girl B and you kissed her on the cheek - these are both signs of liking someone, and I don't understand why you'd do it if you liked girl A. Especially the holding hands part, you could have easily pulled away but you didn't AND you were linked arms with girl A the whole time. The kiss may just be a joke but if she likes you then, coupled with the hand holding, it probably didn't seem as such. It seemed like you were romantically interested in girl B, which is why girl A kept saying that you were holding hands with girl B and keeps bringing up that you kissed her etc.

To be honest if I were girl A and you claimed to like me I'd be offended that you were holding my best friend's hand during a film and kissing her.
Reply 2
Whoa.

A: you lucky git! I never got a school trip to the cinema!

B: I don't think you did anything wrong, just steer clear of girl B in future if you still want a shot with A. If anything you were a little naïve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georgiaswift
Well you held hands with girl B and you kissed her on the cheek - these are both signs of liking someone, and I don't understand why you'd do it if you liked girl A. Especially the holding hands part, you could have easily pulled away but you didn't AND you were linked arms with girl A the whole time. The kiss may just be a joke but if she likes you then, coupled with the hand holding, it probably didn't seem as such. It seemed like you were romantically interested in girl B, which is why girl A kept saying that you were holding hands with girl B and keeps bringing up that you kissed her etc.

To be honest if I were girl A and you claimed to like me I'd be offended that you were holding my best friend's hand during a film and kissing her.

To be honest if OP and Girl B are friends I think the kiss would have been acceptable (and judging by the fact that they're sitting together I presume they're friends) - holding hands is a tad bit too far imo though, it might have been awkward AF for a few seconds but you could have pretended to look for something under your chair or something and like that break the chain.

Also, why are you linking arms and leaning heads if you aren't a couple LOL - goes against the 'get out of friendzone' handbook
They now both see you as just a player... well done.
Reply 5
You're sitting between a girl and her best friend, linking arms with one and holding hands with the other? How does that even happen?
Original post by iFinity
You're sitting between a girl and her best friend, linking arms with one and holding hands with the other? How does that even happen?

You link arm with one and then the other just grabs your hand and you dont pull away? Easy? Altho OP linking arms in cinemas must be some uncomfortable crap yeah
Reply 7
Original post by Jacktheslipper
and then the other just grabs your hand

That's the difficult part
Original post by iFinity
That's the difficult part

Difficult as in?
OP enjoy whilst you can
Reply 9
Original post by Jacktheslipper
Difficult as in?
OP enjoy whilst you can

OP is lucky is all I'm trying to say. Two girls interested in him at once.
Thanks for the replies,
I didn't pull my hand back because Girl B is a good friend of mine and I didn't want to make it weird - she tells me stuff like 'you're mine' and all but i think she's joking

And I'm not sure how interested Girl A is if at all romantically
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the replies,
I didn't pull my hand back because Girl B is a good friend of mine and I didn't want to make it weird - she tells me stuff like 'you're mine' and all but i think she's joking

And I'm not sure how interested Girl A is if at all romantically

Are... are you real?
Original post by Wit Can Stay
Are... are you real?

???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending