Child Nursing BCU 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm living at home.i have children 😊
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 161
I live in Nottingham about hour and 10 mins drive but I think it be to much to commute because of placements :\
I live about the same distance away I live near stoke
I live about the same distance away I live near stoke 😊
Reply 164
A group for january starters or any children nurses
https://m.facebook.com/groups/811791618902106?view=info

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. I've got an interview for Child Nursing at BCU in March and just wanted to know any tips that anyone could give me for interview? Thank you! :smile:
[QUOTE=ShanSmith;62127339]Hi. I've got an interview for Child Nursing at BCU in March and just wanted to know any tips that anyone could give me for interview? Thank you! :smile:
Hiya, congratulations in getting an interview.
I'd say look through the 6 C's and definitely mention them somewhere, know the duties of nurses, why u wanna do children and that's all I can remember from my interview tbh. Good luck
Original post by miss_fitness1234
Hiya, congratulations in getting an interview.
I'd say look through the 6 C's and definitely mention them somewhere, know the duties of nurses, why u wanna do children and that's all I can remember from my interview tbh. Good luck
Ahhh. Thank you! We've been having mock interviews at college and I've been doing okay in those but I'm more worried about the maths and English tests (more the maths though) more than anything. Thank you for your advice though. Did you find the Maths test hard at all?
[QUOTE=ShanSmith;62194175]Ahhh. Thank you! We've been having mock interviews at college and I've been doing okay in those but I'm more worried about the maths and English tests (more the maths though) more than anything. Thank you for your advice though. Did you find the Maths test hard at all?
It's no problem at all. Idk if you've seen on the BCU website but they have mock exam papers and the real exam will be the exact same format, same questions but different numbers obviously. BCU entry exams are the easiest out of all the other unis tbf so don't worry, you'll be fine
Reply 169
Original post by ShanSmith
Hi. I've got an interview for Child Nursing at BCU in March and just wanted to know any tips that anyone could give me for interview? Thank you! :smile:

hey have you had your interview I would like some tips and the types of questions they may ask.
Original post by aqsaa
hey have you had your interview I would like some tips and the types of questions they may ask.
Hi! Nope it's on the 3rd but I've been told (it's also not very professional of me) that we're not supposed to give out info with regards to what specific questions they ask. However just make sure you know the six c's etc and you should be fine. :smile:
Reply 171
Original post by ShanSmith
Hi! Nope it's on the 3rd but I've been told (it's also not very professional of me) that we're not supposed to give out info with regards to what specific questions they ask. However just make sure you know the six c's etc and you should be fine. :smile:

thank you that helped a lot, I wish you the best mines on the fourth let know how it goes, im not sure is it a 1:1 interview with a panel or a group?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending