The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! Yeah I had them both on the same day because I came from Ireland. It wasn't too bad though, the tests are pretty striaght forward and the interview was so relaxed. More like a casual conversation. I was so eased at it. It lasted about 20 mins. As long as you do your research and know the ins and outs of nursing and why you want to be a child nurse and be able to demonstrate specific skills you will have no bother. Look over 6 c's, current issues, francis report, nhs core values, nmc code of conduct etc. Stuff you should already know before you eveb applied to do the course but brushing up on it will be very helpful to you. Goodluck xx

Original post by crazycrazy
Hi , I've applied for adult nursing. Did you have your test and interview on the same day? How long did your one to one interview last?
Hi all. Does anyone have an interview for Angila Ruskin (child nursing) I recieved my interview date today. The 15th of feb. I'm so excited. But need to research these MMI's a bit more. Has anyone gad one yet? Or anyone coming on the same date for any other branches? x
Has anyone else got their maths and English tests at City for Monday??

I've arranged the selection days out of the choices but I never received a confirmation email from them..

Is this the case for everybody? That they don't send a cohfirmation email or have I made a mistake somewhere?!!

My tests are at 9 in the morning on a Monday...eeekk:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an interview at Southampton, bournemouth or UWE for adult nursing? :smile:
Hey guys, I had a selection day at kings college last weds (Jan 13th) , and haven't heard anything back. It's killing me, I'm desperate to know! Does anyone know how long it will take?? Has anyone heard back? xx
Reply 2105
Original post by Twigs84
Thanks for the reply and good luck with the interviews 😊 let me know how the interviews go if you can please

I'll let you know once they've happened :smile: they're both in Feb haha, so I'll be sure to message you and let tell you what's gone on x
Original post by Technosaurus
Hey guys, I had a selection day at kings college last weds (Jan 13th) , and haven't heard anything back. It's killing me, I'm desperate to know! Does anyone know how long it will take?? Has anyone heard back? xx

Hi

I had mine on the 7th. They sent me a message on the following Tuesday to say they needed proof of my name change (my gcse certificates are in my maiden name) and i know a few got offers that day too. I didn't get my offer until the Friday.
It's worth logging on to a Kings apply even if you haven't had an email telling you that there's an update. The emails get sent around 7.30pm but kings apply is updated throughout the day (not that I was excessively and obsessively checking everyday 😳).
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you'll hear soon.
hi! has any one received offers from Teesside yet or rejections? Apparently its the end of Feb/early March but just wondering!
Also is there any Mental Health applicants who have applied at Northumbria and haven't heard anything yet? (interview wise).
Original post by Technosaurus

Hey I was there that day too, if you haven't heard anything by now it means you passed the maths test and they've sent the literacy papers to be marked by the academic board. I think they said it would probably be about 1-2 weeks before we heard anything, just sucks to be waiting for so long!
Anyone heard back from Stirling Uni??
Has anyone who had an interview at London City on the 18th of January heard back yet ?
Has anyone who had an interview on the 5th January heard back from Coventry yet for adult nursing?? Im dying to know if Ive got in or not😭
Original post by crazycrazy
Has anyone who had an interview at London City on the 18th of January heard back yet ?

I haven't heard back yet:frown:
Was anybody at the MMU interview date on Thursday just gone? (The 21st) I got offered my place today but applied for March! probably really unlikely that the two other girls there thursday who applied for March too are seeing this :L
Anyone else firming their adult nursing offer from Coventr or hoping to put it as their first choice? Got an offer last night! X
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ettaxo
I haven't heard back yet:frown:

It's so frustrating. How did you feel it went?
Original post by bethanyc4305
hi! has any one received offers from Teesside yet or rejections? Apparently its the end of Feb/early March but just wondering!
Also is there any Mental Health applicants who have applied at Northumbria and haven't heard anything yet? (interview wise).

Hi

I had my interview at Teesside last week for adult nursing - they defo said offers would not be announced until applicants have been interviewed so still Feb/March. The nightmare wait!
Hiya!
Has anyone had an offer from Birmingham City for children's nursing September 2016 intake?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by holliemcer
Anyone else firming their adult nursing offer from Coventr or hoping to put it as their first choice? Got an offer last night! X

Hi when was your interview and how long did they take to get back to you?? :smile:
Original post by Bamber73
Hi

I had my interview at Teesside last week for adult nursing - they defo said offers would not be announced until applicants have been interviewed so still Feb/March. The nightmare wait!

ahh ok! thanks! the anticipation is killing me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending