The Student Room Group

This is why you shouldnt try to be a hero

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3410575/Shocking-moment-thief-PUNCHES-mother-face-spits-young-children-stops-stealing-elderly-woman.html

The lady with the kids was lucky. Could have been much worse.

in b4 "pesky arabs and immigrants"
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Disgusting
Poor woman/women.
Reply 3
She was oppressing him and trying to curtail his right to freedom. Police will be looking for him to apologise to him no doubt.
This is exactly why you SHOULD try and become a hero

Simply allowing this to happen without trying to challenge it does not make for a good society.

She did the right thing and in an interview I've seen she says she'd do it again
Original post by Apollyon.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3410575/Shocking-moment-thief-PUNCHES-mother-face-spits-young-children-stops-stealing-elderly-woman.html

The lady with the kids was lucky. Could have been much worse.

in b4 "pesky arabs and immigrants"

he should be execute :yep:
I'd rather get hurt trying and failing than doing nothing.
Original post by thunder_chunky

I know

what type of person can see someone steeling from a old women's purse and simply do nothing

Seconded. I love discussing DM articles :wink:
Are you feeling culturally enriched yet folks?
Original post by BaconandSauce
This is exactly why you SHOULD try and become a hero

Simply allowing this to happen without trying to challenge it does not make for a good society.

She did the right thing and in an interview I've seen she says she'd do it again

Yea and the next hero gets stabbed and little sylvia and lars grow up without a mother

Dont get me wrong its good to see but it needs a large effort of people working together, not 1 person
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Yea and the next hero gets stabbed and little sylvia and lars grow up without a mother

So do nothing then?

Just standby and watch an old women get her purse stolen.
So do nothing then?

Just standby and watch an old women get her purse stolen.

Sometimes yes. Situational dependent
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Sometimes yes. Situational dependent

Sorry then I'll have to disagree

But don't you think this is why some people will commit crime s they know they will not be challenged?
Sorry then I'll have to disagree

But don't you think this is why some people will commit crime s they know they will not be challenged?

No people commit crime because they are scum or desperate. Usually the former. Having to knock a pensioners dentures out or run away from an intervening member of the public might make it harder but they will still do it
(edited 8 years ago)
Poor man just exercising his cultural rights and this wicked white middle class female has the nerve to accost him for going about his business.
Original post by joey11223
Poor man just exercising his cultural rights and this wicked white middle class female has the nerve to accost him for going about his business.

Agreed.

#pickpocketswelcome
Wow... That is disgusting

So much respect to that woman

Also someone needs to slap that thief back

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
Agreed.

#pickpocketswelcome

I don't like the tone of your hashtag tbh, you'll find he was LIBERATING her purse.

Anyway it's the women's fault she shouldn't be foolish enough to her purse on display at any time, nor have her handbag with it's easy to slash apart straps in the first place. It's a bit like when women show any leg above the knee, she's putting it on display and so she means she WANTS a load of hands groping up there, It is actually us damned Europeans who are the problem, get with the program people ffs. Mona Sahlin gets it, we must integrate into the new Europe, we are being enriched, why do people resist the new superior cultural values?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19

Well good luck with your punctured lung goals of 2016

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending