The Student Room Group

What is your Star Sign?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 121
Original post by Blondie987
Love: Aquarius, Leo, Libra and Scorpio
I don't dislike any signs but I've never really got on with Taurus tbh :smile:

lmao same...Although Capricorns are so opposite and different to me in every possible way I admire them lol...scorpios are scary I love their inner kindness but when they get angry boy do they remain angry! my anger is short lived I think all fire signs are like that and I love us all lol! I think fire signs are the best and the realest tbh
Hai guys, Virgo here xx
Original post by sadly
lmao same...Although Capricorns are so opposite and different to me in every possible way I admire them lol...scorpios are scary I love their inner kindness but when they get angry boy do they remain angry! my anger is short lived I think all fire signs are like that and I love us all lol! I think fire signs are the best and the realest tbh

Same! All signs have their merits but fire signs get business done! Lol
Where are all the Capricorns???? @somemightsay888
The Capricorns are the best star sign, I read that Leos are regarded as the king and queens, but Capricorns are the presidents and prime ministers. We actually do something!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Planet:

Spoiler

Our Tarot Card:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
capricorn and sagittarius
Anyone else? :biggrin:
Basically, it's slightly confusing.... because I'm Aries (born mid-April).... but I'm Hindu, and we look at star signs differently, and according to the Hindu culture, I'm Sagittarius :h:
So.... Sagittaries :tongue:
Capricorn
Taurus
Scorpio
Guys we need more Aries representation! :biggrin:
Go Sagittarius XD

Libras, turn up!
Original post by homeland.lsw
Where are all the Capricorns???? @somemightsay888
The Capricorns are the best star sign, I read that Leos are regarded as the king and queens, but Capricorns are the presidents and prime ministers. We actually do something!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Planet:

Spoiler

Our Tarot Card:

Spoiler

Yay, fellow Capricorn! :tongue:
Reply 136
Original post by Milzime
<3

best sign let's be real