The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neostigmine
Always BBC

Thanks any idea how it is for kings college londok extended medical degree programme? ?
Original post by samim_s
Thanks any idea how it is for kings college londok extended medical degree programme? ?

Someone from my school last year was predicted AAA got an interview for kings college london extended medical degree, then got offered ABB. so they take into account the school you go to and other stuff. btw he ended up getting A*A*A
Original post by Yahya1997
Someone from my school last year was predicted AAA got an interview for kings college london extended medical degree, then got offered ABB. so they take into account the school you go to and other stuff. btw he ended up getting A*A*A

Isnt it harder to get into these foundation years than the normal 5 year course? With those grades he could have gone (maybe easily) into the 5 year one.
Altough, his UKCAT might have been not that good, hmmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
Isnt it harder to get into these foundation years than the normal 5 year course? With those grades he could have gone (maybe easily) into the 5 year one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He got an interview at imperial college London for the five year course but got rejected. He applied for kings as a back up. Kings was his only offer, he got 600 in UKCAT. His brother is a fourth year medical student at imperial. This just goes to show how hard it is to get into medicine any where
Original post by SaphBruh

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are lots of reasons to apply for these programmes. Not just grades. :yes:
Reply 665
has anyone got an interview for bm6 yet??
Original post by pb123

Nope still waiting
Original post by pb123

You won' hear until 2 weeks before the interview dates.
To anyone who's applied to uea foundation course their interviews will be given out this week I think
Original post by Alisahhh1998
To anyone who's applied to uea foundation course their interviews will be given out this week I think

Do you anyone who has received a interview for uea foundation year?
Original post by mil88
Do you anyone who has received a interview for uea foundation year?

So far noone has claimed to have gotten one but uea said they will give them out this week onwards
Original post by samim_s
So far noone has claimed to have gotten one but uea said they will give them out this week onwards

Ok thanks for the confirmation :smile:
Reply 672
Original post by samim_s

This isn't a uea thread lol
Original post by Kevi14
This isn't a uea thread lol

yes i know. which is why i told him that people in that thread haven't claimed to have had an interview
Have some people got rejected already?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Peacefulthinking
Have some people got rejected already?

Don't think so no ones even been given an interview
Hi

Can I just check if I was asked to complete the eligibility forms in November does that mean I move to the next stage of consideration
i.e. has someone checked the application to see I meet the basic academic requirements and then sent out email with eligibility form or does everyone applying for BM6 get the form regardless?
Original post by SarahCroydon
Hi

Can I just check if I was asked to complete the eligibility forms in November does that mean I move to the next stage of consideration
i.e. has someone checked the application to see I meet the basic academic requirements and then sent out email with eligibility form or does everyone applying for BM6 get the form regardless?

The eligibility form is to check to see if you meet the requirements, I think everyone who has applied to the course has received one and no one has received anything further as far as I know
Hi

Everyone for BM6 gets the eligibility form regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi

No from what i know everyone got the eligibility form

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending