The Student Room Group

was elvis presley really assassinated ?

elvis presley known as the king american singer january 1935-august 1977 died aged 42 of a alleged heart attack but according to reports in 2014 he was murdered by the fbi with drugs over his drug abuse is this just trash or is it actually true since i was born in july 1986 nearly 9 years later i do not care but i do want to know the truth any views on it
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by erika foster
elvis presley known as the king american singer january 1935-august 1977 died aged 42 of a alleged heart attack but according to reports in 2014 he was murdered by the fbi with drugs over his drug abuse is this just trash or is it actually true since i was born in july 1986 nearly 9 years later i do not care but i do want to know the truth any views on it

Your post makes no sense.
Original post by whydoidothis?
Your post makes no sense.

this was in a newspaper in march 2014 just google elvis the real reason why elvis left the building read it then it might make sense
this was in a newspaper in march 2014 just google elvis the real reason why elvis left the building read it then it might make sense

You don't get it.
waiting for punctuation jokes...
Original post by whydoidothis?
You don't get it.

i do get it it said he did not die of a heart attack that the world was told he died because he was murdered in a drug overdose by the fbi so was is there not to get
Reply 6
Is It Elvis we are talking about or JFK?
Original post by TeeEm
Is It Elvis we are talking about or JFK?

elvis presley 1935-1977
He died of reasons as stated in the official report. The FBI would firstly have no reason to assassinate him, secondly no legal grounds or authority to do so, and thirdly this would require the silence of a ridiculous amount of people which is pretty much impossible
Original post by Llamageddon
He died of reasons as stated in the official report. The FBI would firstly have no reason to assassinate him, secondly no legal grounds or authority to do so, and thirdly this would require the silence of a ridiculous amount of people which is pretty much impossible

i think the newspaper said the document that was seclassifield said the two agents did it on their own accord not under any orders and the fbi covered it up
This sure beats the hell out of the "faked death" conspiracies surrounding The King :biggrin:
no.
elvis died that day there not real conspiracy say one of the kennedys or marilyn monroe even kurt cobain there is much more reasoning for such an action to have been taken
Original post by driftawaay
no.

I found this funny... :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
I found this funny... :rofl:

of course we all know everyone was assasinated. elvis (no, wait he wasnt. he's still alive! his death was ahoax, obvi, my friend saw him at picadilly last year), marilyn monroe, whitney houston, michael jackson, im sure david bowie was assassinated as well. i give it 2 weeks before the headlines confirm it.
Mr Presley died of natural causes.

unh huh huh
i think the newspaper said the document that was seclassifield said the two agents did it on their own accord not under any orders and the fbi covered it up

From Googling I can determine all the hits coming up for "Was Elvis Assassinated by FBI?" were written by 40 year old virgins wearing tin foil hats from the comfort of their mothers' basements... Not a single one of them appears credible.
didn't he die by eating while *****ing on the toilet?
You say you don't care so why you want to know the truth you're contradicting yourself you care or you don't tbh whether you care or you don't Elvis Presley left an enormous impact on the music industry and he will allsays be remembered as the one and only king of Rock and Roll 🙏🙏🙏

Latest

Trending

Trending