The Student Room Group

would you say someone shaped like abigail ratchford is fat?

I am similar to her in shape and size only I'm a lot shorter. I feel like I'm fat because I fit medium I'm not longer a small. I'm the biggest I've ever been as well. And my waistline isn't my favorite subject tbh. Anyhow would you say she's fat curvy chubby or average?

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey there,

I'm not a guy, oops :colondollar: but maybe it'll help hearing from a girl's perspective also.

The only thing that is supposedly 'fat' is her boobage tissue and booty, don't see why any guy would complain about that sort of 'fat' though because it's nice lmao :lol:

What is your height and waist measurement?
no
I'd say that's an average build; it's pretty attractive too :sexface:
(edited 8 years ago)
No, she has a bangin' body.
Reply 5
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Hey there,

I'm not a guy, oops :colondollar: but maybe it'll help hearing from a girl's perspective also.

The only thing that is supposedly 'fat' is her boobage tissue and booty, don't see why any guy would complain about that sort of 'fat' though because it's nice lmao :lol:

What is your height and waist measurement?

my measurements are 41-26-37 same as hers. Her waistline is pretty thick which was what I was talking about.
it isn't, there isn't a single reply saying it is
pH47 4$$ Z00 W33 M4M4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon993
my measurements are 41-26-37 same as hers. Her waistline is pretty thick which was what I was talking about.

those aren't bad measurements at all lool
Reply 9
She has big boobs but she isn't fat :dontknow:
oh
Reply 11
my waist is thick like that and it's the thickest it's ever been.
(edited 8 years ago)
If you're the same shape as her, PM me.

:colonhash:
u best b fam or il rek u :angry:

Spoiler

Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
If you're the same shape as her, PM me.

:colonhash:

smooth :wink:
Reply 15
there is no such thing as fat :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by ruby420
there is no such thing as fat :smile:

Reply 17
Original post by thecatwithnohat
those aren't bad measurements at all lool

26 is bad with no hip definition makes me look thick. Normally 24" makes me look full. Like before measurements were 36-22-33. That made my waist look defined.
Reply 18
Original post by ruby420
she is a beautiful plus sized woman :smile:
if you don't find her attractive, you are a misogynist

#yesallwomen :h:

10/10 troll
Original post by Anon993
26 is bad with no hip definition makes me look thick. Normally 24" makes me look full. Like before measurements were 36-22-33. That made my waist look defined.

There's an 11" difference between your waist and your hips...I don't see the problem.

Unless you've got an arse that makes up the most of the hip measurements but you look narrow when facing forward?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending