The Student Room Group

What did you eat today? (honestly please)

Scroll to see replies

Doing this again because what the heck?
Breakfast: egg and avocado on toast x2
Lunch: butternut squash soup with 3 bread rolls with a bottle of water
Dinner: 2 salmon and cream cheese sandwiches with a bottle of water
Snacks: cup of lucozade orange/ helping of lychees/ a tangerine/ a slice of coffee cake/1 brioche butter roll

I'm about to have a pack of sunbites cracked pepper crisps bc I'm a bit peckish
Original post by Sae.HH
I was always a fan of the Dream white chocolate variety, unfortunately they've discontinued those :frown: Yeah I find flakes kind of messy :p:

I don't remember dream white being apart of the selection oops. I dislike white chocolate with a passion anyway.

My favourite chocolate will always be dairy milk Oreo oh my goddd
Original post by kandykissesxox
I don't remember dream white being apart of the selection oops. I dislike white chocolate with a passion anyway.

My favourite chocolate will always be dairy milk Oreo oh my goddd

Oreos are so good, yumm, the dairy milk version is pretty nice. I prefer the biscuit part though, not sure why the cream is even there. I had a phase where I'd eat super cheap white chocolate and feel like **** the entire day but keep eating. :u:

Also 7 gems wuuuuuut :afro:
Original post by Sae.HH
Oreos are so good, yumm, the dairy milk version is pretty nice. I prefer the biscuit part though, not sure why the cream is even there. I had a phase where I'd eat super cheap white chocolate and feel like **** the entire day but keep eating. :u:

Also 7 gems wuuuuuut :afro:

Twist it, lick it and dunk it 😉 I found a cool life hack on how to successfully make the most out of an Oreo biscuit:u:

You know, I dislike the chocolate Oreo biscuit?!!! The white cream filling is a lot better.

Erg I have that same feeling with Mc Donald's (I need to stop this Wednesday addiction of mine.) I consume and then feel like crap but proceed to buy it every weds.
Twist it, lick it and dunk it 😉 I found a cool life hack on how to successfully make the most out of an Oreo biscuit:u:

You know, I dislike the chocolate Oreo biscuit?!!! The white cream filling is a lot better.

Erg I have that same feeling with Mc Donald's (I need to stop this Wednesday addiction of mine.) I consume and then feel like crap but proceed to buy it every weds.

Tell me! :unimpressed: I just use a knife to scrape away the cream, I don't like it and I'm pretty sure most of the fat is in that part so its a win win for me and my stupid brother who should be fat but isn't, even though he eats **** all day long. :colonhash:

I remember once me and my mate got back from a club and it was like 4am and we walked 2 miles to McDonalds and all I could think about as how damn good that Fish O Fillet was going to be and I was going to der 5 of those sons of b****** but by the time we got there only the breakfast menu was being served and I had this proper **** sausage and egg McMuffin in front of me and I was like what the hell is this :colonhash: We still recall that night as one of the worst journeys ever. :argh:
Breakfast: 6AM
PizzaHut Slice
Noodles
Orange Juice

Dinner: 4PM
Meat
Rice

Dinner-dinner: 8PM
Meat
Rice
Orange Juice

and about 3-5l of water lol
Original post by Sae.HH
Tell me! :unimpressed: I just use a knife to scrape away the cream, I don't like it and I'm pretty sure most of the fat is in that part so its a win win for me and my stupid brother who should be fat but isn't, even though he eats **** all day long. :colonhash:

I remember once me and my mate got back from a club and it was like 4am and we walked 2 miles to McDonalds and all I could think about as how damn good that Fish O Fillet was going to be and I was going to der 5 of those sons of b****** but by the time we got there only the breakfast menu was being served and I had this proper **** sausage and egg McMuffin in front of me and I was like what the hell is this :colonhash: We still recall that night as one of the worst journeys ever. :argh:

Here is a very nice video demonstration of how to dunk an Oreo.

Sae:colonhash: the cream is the best bit..
You're too pro healthy.

loool, nah I haven't tried the fish o fillet, I go for the mc chicken burger and large fries (wish the fries were X large.) Germany give a great portion of fries which annoys me. I went to mc Donald's at 7am once and asked for fries (this was when I wasn't aware that only the breakfast menu was available) the lady gave me a dirty look and told me to order from the breakfast menu so I opted for the bacon sandwhich roll or whatever it is. (Was v.nice)

loool, nah I haven't tried the fish o fillet, I go for the mc chicken burger and large fries (wish the fries were X large.) Germany give a great portion of fries which annoys me. I went to mc Donald's at 7am once and asked for fries (this was when I wasn't aware that only the breakfast menu was available) the lady gave me a dirty look and told me to order from the breakfast menu so I opted for the bacon sandwhich roll or whatever it is. (Was v.nice)

You have some huge obsession with McDonald's man!
Original post by nucdev
You have some huge obsession with McDonald's man!

I think you'll find that McDonald's has some next obsession with me:u: it literally calls me every Wednesday :frown: so I get off the bus one stop early as well.
For breakfast I ate a slice of banana cake (made by yours truly for my form's cake morning :flutter:), 2 chocolate torsades and a bottle of water

For lunch: drank my tears lmao because I lost my purse and couldn't buy food

Dinner: lasagne and had an apple for desert
Here is a very nice video demonstration of how to dunk an Oreo.
X
Sae:colonhash: the cream is the best bit..
You're too pro healthy.

Yeah I'm just not a fan of the cream to be honest, I prefer the biscuit part with milk :biggrin:
I've heard the service in Germany is really slow lol, no idea why!

Everything on the breakfast menu is weak bruh, how I felt when we left the house half an hour later and arrived to see the breakfast menu just put up...

nothing. i forgot.
A packet of rice porridge
A hotdog
5 slices of salami

That's all for whole day :laugh: Friend told me soon I'll become anorexic if I eat like this :toofunny:
Original post by Sae.HH
Yeah I'm just not a fan of the cream to be honest, I prefer the biscuit part with milk :biggrin:
I've heard the service in Germany is really slow lol, no idea why!

Everything on the breakfast menu is weak bruh, how I felt when we left the house half an hour later and arrived to see the breakfast menu just put up...

Trust me, I went to McDonald's at 1am with my friends when we were in Germany and the service was ridiculously slow. I think the wait was roughly 25 mins, I was so mad that I went to the counter twice to ask how much longer it was going to be but the chaos was unreal. The portions are large. Mc Donald's never fills me up, I get hungry within an hour or so which is the only disadavantage.

They cook some nice hash browns tbf. You know who has a good breakfast menu?! Tesco cafe lool
Trust me, I went to McDonald's at 1am with my friends when we were in Germany and the service was ridiculously slow. I think the wait was roughly 25 mins, I was so mad that I went to the counter twice to ask how much longer it was going to be but the chaos was unreal. The portions are large. Mc Donald's never fills me up, I get hungry within an hour or so which is the only disadavantage.

They cook some nice hash browns tbf. You know who has a good breakfast menu?! Tesco cafe lool

OMG you haven't been to the McDonald's in Gujarat then FML
Talk about slow and crap service!!

Wooooooooord! I hear dat. ALL DAY ERR DAY. Really good prices too :u:
Three weetabix and a slice of toast for breakfast (8.00)
Chocolate muffin at break (11.00)
Scrambled egg on toast for lunch (2.30)
Pot noodle for dinner (on my work break ~20.00)
About 100g of dark chocolate and three cups of tea after I got home (23.20 -> present)

Not my healthiest day :lol: I always eat better at the weekends though when there's proper food available...
Original post by nucdev
OMG you haven't been to the McDonald's in Gujarat then FML
Talk about slow and crap service!!

There is no mc Donalds near me!!!! I've only had KFC at the chattraptai airport and the chicken was spicy asf!
How long was the wait in mc Donald's?! Morocco also has a ridiculous wait for mc Donalds. We waited an hour there.. And there were way too many people fighting to be served.

Original post by Sae.HH
Wooooooooord! I hear dat. ALL DAY ERR DAY. Really good prices too :u:

No way!!!😆😆 it's so good
There is no mc Donalds near me!!!! I've only had KFC at the chattraptai airport and the chicken was spicy asf!
How long was the wait in mc Donald's?! Morocco also has a ridiculous wait for mc Donalds. We waited an hour there.. And there were way too many people fighting to be served.

There's no McDonald's NEAR me, but we went to Nadiad on an outing and had it there.
Like 30-45mins and it wasn't even busy smh.
Got so pissed off at the staff that they ended up giving us the meal for free :ahee:
Original post by nucdev
There's no McDonald's NEAR me, but we went to Nadiad on an outing and had it there.
Like 30-45mins and it wasn't even busy smh.
Got so pissed off at the staff that they ended up giving us the meal for free :ahee:

Was it any good though ?? I get ill really easily when I eat outside food in India:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest