The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's got dry chapped sore lips.

They look utterly disgusting and am scared of kissing him. I don't know how to explain it to him. yesterday they were actually bleeding. And he likes kissing me😐😐

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
They look utterly disgusting and am scared of kissing him. I don't know how to explain it to him. yesterday they were actually bleeding. And he likes kissing me😐😐

Don't you think it's too early for this?
Get him some non scented lip balm, many men use it. He won't be offended and probably grateful (he may be too embarrassed to buy it himself? I'm sure he realises he has them)
Reply 3
I know but I just had to let it out
Original post by Psst.
Don't you think it's too early for this?
Reply 4
Original post by Noodlzzz
Get him some non scented lip balm, many men use it. He won't be offended and probably grateful (he may be too embarrassed to buy it himself? I'm sure he realises he has them)

I hope he doesn't get embarrassed because he has them all year round even during summer. It turns me off so much.
He should use a honey based lip balm. Honey is good for the lips
Put lots of lip balm on your lips and kiss him if he won't use it, or buy him the Carex stuff or blistex both are good, blistex is more of a week long thing as it is to help dry and chapped lips but Carex is good all year round
Reply 7
Original post by Daniellaaa
He should use a honey based lip balm. Honey is good for the lips

why
Reply 8
Original post by runningoutoftime
Put lots of lip balm on your lips and kiss him if he won't use it, or buy him the Carex stuff or blistex both are good, blistex is more of a week long thing as it is to help dry and chapped lips but Carex is good all year round

Lol I'm definitely doing that. Thank you so much
Original post by K.C
why

It has healing properties :u:
Reply 10
It has healing properties :u:

how
Original post by K.C
how

Whoah there! I don't know
Reply 12
Whoah there! I don't know

please baby no more parties in la
Original post by K.C

Okay boo xo
get him some vaseline to rub on his lips. e45 cream works well too
both better than lip balm imho
Reply 15
Drink water, Exfoliate, Don't lick and the rest - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/chapped-lips-remedy_n_2288214.html
Original post by K.C
how

It's a good disinfectant, owing to the antimicrobial stuff the bees put in it to stop it rotting in the hive.
You'll have to break up with him. It seems like the only option.
Ask him to use vaseline or some other ointment cream
Original post by K.C

shut up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending