The Student Room Group

300/300 in c3 c4 d1?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I dunno if for general learning they're exactly the best ever but they get the job done very well with regards to teaching the course (all I really needed for FM self-study, though I had a little bit of teaching). I would say the same on the further maths ones; to be fair though they give a few proofs and explain some things properly which is quite nice e.g. for integrating to find arc length and solutions to second order ODEs.

Ah, okay. I might get them, then. D'you mind if I ask you random maths questions that I'm stuck with every now and then? xD
Reply 21
Original post by Hydeman
Ah, okay. I might get them, then. D'you mind if I ask you random maths questions that I'm stuck with every now and then? xD

There are probably many corners of the internet where the live texts can be downloaded...nah that's fine :smile:
Original post by Hydeman

If you need any of the live text I'm your guy
Any module
2 for £3
5 for £7
Original post by LittleLittleDuck
Any module
2 for £3
5 for £7

By live text, do you mean PDFs? Sorry, I'm something of a noob with these terms. :colondollar:
Original post by Hydeman
By live text, do you mean PDFs? Sorry, I'm something of a noob with these terms. :colondollar:

Nope, drugs
Nope, drugs

I see. Thanks, but I'll pass. :tongue:
Reply 26
Original post by Hydeman
D'you mind if I ask you random maths questions that I'm stuck with every now and then? xD

Dunno about him specifically, but you've got this entire forum that'll answer your questions about 2 minutes after you post it. :tongue:
Any module
2 for £3
5 for £7

What a scam lmao. I have them all and I'd give em for free :tongue:
Original post by Student403
What a scam lmao. I have them all and I'd give em for free :tongue:

What is a live text?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by physicsmaths
What is a live text?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A really ****ty software version of your textbook where you can zoom in on pages and etc... sometimes, when you buy edexcel textbook (new) you get those CD's at the back of the book? That's the live text.
Original post by Zacken
A really ****ty software version of your textbook where you can zoom in on pages and etc... sometimes, when you buy edexcel textbook (new) you get those CD's at the back of the book? That's the live text.

So it is the book with examples?
Not just solution bank?
I have the old M5 book you see, anyone got the live text for M5(New edexcel)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken

Not sh***y. Annotating helps with the mechanics modules like M4/M5
Reply 32
So it is the book with examples?
Not just solution bank?
I have the old M5 book you see, anyone got the live text for M5(New edexcel)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just the normal book, let me take a screenshot and show you an example: Untitled.png
Reply 33

It lags like hell on my computer and eats up tons of RAM for no reason, that's what I meant. :lol:

You got the M5 and D2 ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
It lags like hell on my computer and eats up tons of RAM for no reason, that's what I meant. :lol:

Ohh idk not for me

You got the M5 and D2 ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile

M5 not D2
Ohh idk not for me

M5 not D2

Cheers can you send it to me? Will PM my email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh idk not for me

M5 not D2

Stop giving out freebies and lets make money brah :frown::angry:
Do you have m4 aswell? Also can anyone tell me some harder papers for c3/c4 besides Solomon and Elmwood
Original post by JustDynamite
Do you have m4 aswell? Also can anyone tell me some harder papers for c3/c4 besides Solomon and Elmwood

type in AEA edexcel papers
or
try TeeEms papers

Quick Reply

Latest