The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Lol. Wut. No. :toofunny:

There is literally not a single 15 year old that NEEDS to have sex lmao. Why would you support your daughter when she's trying to grow up too fast on the basis that she supposedly feels "mature" and is oh-so-very precocious for her age. A 15 year old is still a child. They should be in school enjoying the years of liberty while they can, certainly not attempting to rush into the adult world - give me strength. The exact same goes for 17, it's incredibly stupid. The time will come when she will be ready for intercourse, but 15 is so not the age for that. Gah, if she wants to spend her periods of leisure "experimenting" then she can take up extra chemistry classes. >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, very smooth last line :rofl:
Original post by Anon_98

There is literally not a single 15 year old that NEEDS to have sex lmao. Why would you support your daughter when she's trying to grow up too fast on the basis that she supposedly feels "mature" and is oh-so-very precocious for her age. A 15 year old is still a child. They should be in school enjoying the years of liberty while they can, certainly not attempting to rush into the adult world - give me strength. The exact same goes for 17, it's incredibly stupid. The time will come when she will be ready for intercourse, but 15 is so not the age for that. Gah, if she wants to spend her periods of leisure "experimenting" then she can take up extra chemistry classes. >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sir are AWESOME. X
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Sex at 15 why?

This comment goes well with your profile pic btw ;-)
You know I've heard many people (mostly boys cos I'm a boy meself) saying that they regret having sex at 15 but non saying that they regret not having sex at 15. I mean I regret having had casual sex, I don't know why but there's some guilt I feel about it. Not that I'm against it or that I think ppl shouldn't but I personally don't anymore because it makes me feel bad and I don't get why. I'm 21 now btw
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
You sir are AWESOME. X

Tyvm. :borat: <3
Well in my family, it's sort of allowed once you're 16 but they're very strict and they still don't like it really. My sister's 15 and she isn't allowed to and mum would punish her if they caught her doing it. But my parents DO buy her condoms because they at least want us to be safe.
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh anon your posts give me life :toofunny:
So I lost my virginity at 15, Id been with him (he was 15 as well) for 7 months and it was a mutual decision, he had asked me a couple months before and I said I didn't feel ready. My parents didn't really have an influence on it as they did not know. It depends on the situation and the people involved and maturity :smile: I am also still with my boyfriend 4 years on :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Simply "no. Not in her room, nor in any other room, nor anywhere in the world nor in the space :smile:

Just keep calm and wait till becoming an adult, mature enough to have a healthy relationship.
Original post by runningoutoftime
So I lost my virginity at 15, Id been with him (he was 15 as well) for 7 months and it was a mutual decision, he had asked me a couple months before and I said I didn't feel ready. My parents didn't really have an influence on it as they did not know. It depends on the situation and the people involved and maturity :smile: I am also still with my puppy friend 4 years on :smile:

Cute story. :h:
Reply 290
No daughter of mine should even consider having sex at 15.
Reply 291
No it's illegal, and if she's having sex with a guy then he could be charged and would end up on the sex offender register
Original post by Bohinta
No it's illegal, and if she's having sex with a guy then he could be charged and would end up on the sex offender register

Not if he was the same age as her.
Even if he wasn't, if she and her mum could say that they're in a commited relationship, he could easily get off.
Only if I was allowed to join in. :wink:
Original post by cherryred90s

Even if he wasn't, if she and her mum could say that they're in a commited relationship, he could easily get off.

I don't think so. It's unlikely. Maybe if s/he was 16,17 they'd go more easy on him/her.
Not until they are of the legal age of consent, maybe even the legal age of adult-hood. Then I am at least trying to be legally responsible for them.

Apart from that, depends how big the house is.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 296
No he wouldn't and its illegal even if they are the same age! I'm a police officer!
Original post by cherryred90s
Not if he was the same age as her.

If he's underage too it's still statutory rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
If he's underage too it's still statutory rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they're both 15, nothing will happen.
Yeah, guy i'll do the same thing if this was happened to me or within my family. Didn't mind at all if the daughter is matured enough.

Latest

Trending

Trending