Congratulations! 😁

Thanks! It's gonna be awesome!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Lauren1921
300 UCAS points too 😊 but I gotta get some more to get there 😂

Haha it's only cause I resat my first year of sixth form but I carried on an A-level, so I already have one full A-level otherwise I wouldn't have enough now😂
Wow! I bet you're excited! :smile: I just woke up and had an email saying my track had changed and I've got a Conditional offer to go! :biggrin:

Hi and Congratulations!!! Just wondering did you not have an interview from Edge Hill University for Adult Nursing. If you did what questions did they ask during the interview. Also was the Numeracy and Literacy test difficult?
Reply 23
Original post by Lwangare121
Hi and Congratulations!!! Just wondering did you not have an interview from Edge Hill University for Adult Nursing. If you did what questions did they ask during the interview. Also was the Numeracy and Literacy test difficult?

Hi! Thank you 😊 and I'm not doing Adult Nursing so I don't know I'm sorry 😞 I'm doing English Literature and History 😊
Reply 24
Hi everyone, I haven't seen one of these for Edge Hill this year for all different kinds of courses :smile: Just adult nursing and nursing and I thought I'd make one for everyone else :smile: What courses have you applied for? and have you had any offers yet? :smile: Or have you sent yours off yet? I'd love to know seeing as I haven't seen much about people applying to EHU :smile:

Hey! I've applying for Primary Education with QTS :smile:
Reply 25
Hi there, just came on here for a look. I received a conditional offer for Early Childhood Studies :biggrin: EHU is definitely my first choice as I absolutely loved it when I went over to visit on Open Day. :smile:
Hi guys, I'm a student at Edge Hill in my first year. If you have any questions - I'm here to help!
Reply 27
Original post by Jirijuas
I applied for Music Production and I was offered an unconditional. I took it so future Edge Hill student here :biggrin:

Hello there, I applied also for Music Production and I got an offer to study at their university. I was wondering if I will need to go to applicant visit day? and will u go maybe? And because im from Croatia, I dont know how good is Edge Hill compared with other universities, so can anybody tell me what are the advantages of going to Edge Hill and what are the bad things.
Has anyone had an interview for adult nursing at edge hill? Just wondering what it was like, what to expected and if there's any specific areas I should research before the interview x
Original post by ellielouise.x
Has anyone had an interview for adult nursing at edge hill? Just wondering what it was like, what to expected and if there's any specific areas I should research before the interview x

I had one in December. The interview itself wasn't too bad, but for me the maths test went pretty horribly (I was rejected because I failed the maths test :/). They'll probably ask you pretty generic questions so just make sure you know why you want to do adult nursing and show them why they should give you an offer! It's probably be useful to know about the NHS core values/6Cs too. Good luck x
Original post by Twisted_Log1c
I had one in December. The interview itself wasn't too bad, but for me the maths test went pretty horribly (I was rejected because I failed the maths test :/). They'll probably ask you pretty generic questions so just make sure you know why you want to do adult nursing and show them why they should give you an offer! It's probably be useful to know about the NHS core values/6Cs too. Good luck x

Thank you, so worried about the maths test done have a clue what to expect on it haha x
Original post by ellielouise.x
Thank you, so worried about the maths test done have a clue what to expect on it haha x

It's mainly things like percentages, fractions, conversions etc. so just make sure you're alright with them and you should be fine x
Has anybody applied for a field of Nursing and been accepted? Had my interview for Children's nursing the beginning of December and haven't heard anything!
Edge Hill is my firm choice for studying Psychology. Need 300 UCAS points which I pretty much have already....Let me know if you'll be on my course :biggrin:
Original post by millsasbc
Edge Hill is my firm choice for studying Psychology. Need 300 UCAS points which I pretty much have already....Let me know if you'll be on my course :biggrin:

I'm hoping to study Psychology at Edge Hill too. I've made Edge Hill my strong contender today; after going to the open day. Have you been to an open day yet?.
Original post by luceebecca
I'm hoping to study Psychology at Edge Hill too. I've made Edge Hill my strong contender today; after going to the open day. Have you been to an open day yet?.

Hey, yeah I went to an open day a few months ago and I really liked it, the campus, the lecturers and student attitudes. Unfortunately I couldn't go to the applicant day because I was busy on that day, but I feel that the open day was sufficient anyway.
Hey, yeah I went to an open day a few months ago and I really liked it, the campus, the lecturers and student attitudes. Unfortunately I couldn't go to the applicant day because I was busy on that day, but I feel that the open day was sufficient anyway.

Have you picked Edge Hill as your first choice now?. I have preliminary but not officially yet until i've been to all the other applicant days. We had a subject taster which was a 1.3 hour lecture with two lecturers. It was really really good :-).
Have you picked Edge Hill as your first choice now?. I have preliminary but not officially yet until i've been to all the other applicant days. We had a subject taster which was a 1.3 hour lecture with two lecturers. It was really really good :-).

Yeah EH is my first choice
Yeah EH is my first choice

Are you going to be living on campus?.
Are you going to be living on campus?.

Yeah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending