The Student Room Group

Gcse apps

What apps are best for GCSE revision?
What is the best method to revise for AQA English Literature and IGCSE CIE English Language
Original post by hello8888
What apps are best for GCSE revision?
What is the best method to revise for AQA English Literature and IGCSE CIE English Language
Quizlet is good for revising with flashcards :smile:

For revising English, the best thing to do is to make sure you know the exam structure and what you need to write, as it will always stay the same. On top of that, if you have a closed book literature exam then it might be a good idea to write your quotes on post it notes and stick them somewhere where you'll see them a lot :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
Quizlet is good for revising with flashcards :smile:

For revising English, the best thing to do is to make sure you know the exam structure and what you need to write, as it will always stay the same. On top of that, if you have a closed book literature exam then it might be a good idea to write your quotes on post it notes and stick them somewhere where you'll see them a lot :h:

Thanks I have had a look at the exam structure but a major problem is my English teacher doesn't really help which is annoying - she didn't even show us our mock exam papers back and I wanted to see what mistakes I made but couldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest