The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Nursing 2016

Has anyone else got into gcu for adult nursing?
Original post by Jam241$

I received a conditional back in December! GCU is my first choice so hopefully meet the requirements! :smile:
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by Jam241$

I'm still waiting have you heard?
I applied for adult nursing back in January and still nothing about an interview or anything. I have gotten interviews and been on them for all other 4 choices but it's starting to worry me about when they're going to reply seen as others have already had offers
Original post by Amyymanson
I applied for adult nursing back in January and still nothing about an interview or anything. I have gotten interviews and been on them for all other 4 choices but it's starting to worry me about when they're going to reply seen as others have already had offers

I'm still waiting too, gcu don't do interviews, they base everything on your application. They wait is driving me a bit mad lol x
Original post by Msmith1987
I'm still waiting too, gcu don't do interviews, they base everything on your application. They wait is driving me a bit mad lol x

Awh I see I never knew they didn't do interviews that's good to know thank you but yeah it's getting annoying now
I applied for Mental Health Nursing. All of my other choices responded really quickly at the beginning of Feb. I only found out from GCU that I have a place last week. I had given up hope though!
I am still waiting to hear back on child nursing from GCU. I am very concerned as some friends have received conditionals and unconditionals on adult nursing. I am expecting a rejection now but you would think they would give them out first.
Reply 8
Original post by Rebekkahs
I am still waiting to hear back on child nursing from GCU. I am very concerned as some friends have received conditionals and unconditionals on adult nursing. I am expecting a rejection now but you would think they would give them out first.

I am in the same position everyone in my class has an offer for adult and I am still waiting on child!! Getting worried xx
Reply 9
Original post by ymaley1
I am in the same position everyone in my class has an offer for adult and I am still waiting on child!! Getting worried xx

Just got my offer tonight 😬😬😬😬😬😬
Reply 10
Anyone still waiting on adult nursing?
Reply 11
Been offered an unconditional place for the honours course!

Quick Reply

Latest