The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
... Until you try it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely! :woo:
Lyrics from Waiting for Superman by Daughtry:
(edited 8 years ago)
While we're posting lyrics -

1453337013636.jpg

- Mumford and Sons, "After The Storm"

I used to be a massive M&S fan - not so much anymore, but this song will always mean a lot to me.

1453337068065.jpg

- Patent Pending, "Second Family"

This is one of my ultimate pick-me-up songs and this part is my favourite - I honestly love Patent Pending so much. :biggrin: One of the best gigs I've ever been to.
Original post by Matrix123
PRSOM - wow, that's amazing! :biggrin:

Thank you! ^_^
Original post by acupofgreentea
While we're posting lyrics -

1453337013636.jpg

- Mumford and Sons, "After The Storm"

I used to be a massive M&S fan - not so much anymore, but this song will always mean a lot to me.

1453337068065.jpg

- Patent Pending, "Second Family"

This is one of my ultimate pick-me-up songs and this part is my favourite - I honestly love Patent Pending so much. :biggrin: One of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Wow, these are amazing! :wink:
Original post by nafisa.t13
Thank you! ^_^

You're welcome. :biggrin:
Original post by MathQ123
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453396140.584691.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453396233.289894.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453396191.735027.jpg

Fantastic, yet again! Thanks, these were really what I needed to read today. :tongue:
One of my favourites:
"Love is something that is earned, not owed."

Someone I know once said this to me and I can't thank them enough - I can't explain how much it's changed my outlook for the better.

Lesson: don't judge people because you don't know the struggles they've fought. :smile:
Original post by acupofgreentea
"Love is something that is earned, not owed."

Someone I know once said this to me and I can't thank them enough - I can't explain how much it's changed my outlook for the better.

Wow that's a great quote, I think that although we all deserve love it does need to be earned too. It sounds like a great friend you have. :wink:
'Strive for progress, not perfection'
Original post by Unistudent77
'Strive for progress, not perfection'

Ooh, this is a fantastic one! Thanks for posting it, it'll really help me through revision and the things I'm dealing with at the moment. :smile:
Ooh, this is a fantastic one! Thanks for posting it, it'll really help me through revision and the things I'm dealing with at the moment. :smile:

Thanks mate :smile:
It's an important one i think...
In a world of superficial images and photoshop etc, we need to not strive for perfection as it may not be as it seems. Don't compare yourself to others (well, not too much), look at who you were 6.. 12 or more months ago and hopefully you'll see lots of improvement.
I do.

Feel free to pm re your last point if you want to :smile:
"Come the **** in, or **** the **** off" Malcolm Tucker
Thanks mate :smile:
It's an important one i think...
In a world of superficial images and photoshop etc, we need to not strive for perfection as it may not be as it seems. Don't compare yourself to others (well, not too much), look at who you were 6.. 12 or more months ago and hopefully you'll see lots of improvement.
I do.

Feel free to pm re your last point if you want to :smile:

You're welcome. :smile:
Yep, absolutely. I'm fine at the moment but thanks for the offer. You seem like a really kind person. :biggrin:
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
"Come the **** in, or **** the **** off" Malcolm Tucker

Tucker's not really one for swearing is he? :biggrin:
You're welcome. :smile:
Yep, absolutely. I'm fine at the moment but thanks for the offer. You seem like a really kind person. :biggrin:

Ok, buddy. I understand, no problem. I've vented to people recently, i feel it helps so hence the offer.
Haha, that's not for me to judge bro.
I try my best to make myself and other people happy, if that makes me 'kind' then so be it :smile:...

N.B. Guessing you are male but maybe i'm wrong haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Ok, buddy. I understand, no problem. I've vented to people recently, i feel it helps so hence the offer.
Haha, that's not for me to judge bro.
I try my best to make myself and other people happy, if that makes me 'kind' then so be it :smile:...

N.B. Guessing you are male but maybe i'm wrong haha

Yeah, it does. I'm already talking to someone about it and I can't thank you enough for the offer.
I think it's great that you feel that way, I think that does make you kind. :biggrin:
I won't ever forget this offer and I'm very grateful for it :wink:

Maybe...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest