The Student Room Group

Muslim girls: Will you be ok marrying this guy?

I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?

If you stop doing all that after marriage then I don't see a problem. Though I don't agree with your double standards.

You basically have sex with your pants on?

I imagine most Muslim girls would take more offence to being a 'trophy wife' than your activities in nightclubs.
I really hope no one gives a serious answer to your troll thread.

M8 yiu would have stand a chance with me but not after your hypocrisy and double standard. focus on yourself and then think about marriage.

There's nothing wrong with a guy who've had a bad past but at least with the attitude you have, you won't even get a whore. Double standards.

What makes you think you deserve a good Muslim hijabi when you still so confidently doing such haram things? I mean where the **** do these double standards come from!?
He's obviously trolling..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Naa ew. You sound nasty and ur attitude/conduct and double standards sound sound even more disgusting. You'll probably end up pulling a similar hoejabi female version of urself
Reply 7
Original post by BrokenLife
M8 yiu would have stand a chance with me but not after your hypocrisy and double standard. focus on yourself and then think about marriage.

There's nothing wrong with a guy who've had a bad past but at least with the attitude you have, you won't even get a whore. Double standards.

What makes you think you deserve a good Muslim hijabi when you still so confidently doing such haram things? I mean where the **** do these double standards come from!?

It's hard to actually control these desires. I never did any of this before starting university, but now I'm living the student life. I love drinking and going to clubs, and I love receiving lapdances(Just got two amazing lapdances last night).
I'm thinking about marriage now as I feel like I want to settle in with a pure Hijabi girl that prays, has a good job and is extremely beautiful.
I should have mentioned, I've already got my eye on someone like that and she's most beautiful.
If you leave all of it after marriage then there is no problem I think.
:lol:

naughtay
Reply 10
this is a parody of that "Muslim boys - Would you marry this girl?" thread isn't it X'D

Spoiler

Yes, I would.

I don't think it is fair to judge someone by their actions, or their personality.
It's hard to actually control these desires. I never did any of this before starting university, but now I'm living the student life. I love drinking and going to clubs, and I love receiving lapdances(Just got two amazing lapdances last night).
I'm thinking about marriage now as I feel like I want to settle in with a pure Hijabi girl that prays, has a good job and is extremely beautiful.
I should have mentioned, I've already got my eye on someone like that and she's most beautiful.

Its hard for everyone to control such desires. And its your life so you can do whatever you want to do. However, its about your double standards. Why do you think a proper good Muslim woman would want to marry a guy who doesn't practice Islam? Why do you want such a lady when you're not like that at all? Would you accept a lady who did and still does all of that?

And is she proper good Muslim? Do you think she will be okay with you?
Original post by Smonnie
Yes, I would.

I don't think it is fair to judge someone by their actions, or their personality.

Its not about their actions, rather about their hypocrisy and double standards.
Its hard for everyone to control such desires. And its your life so you can do whatever you want to do. However, its about your double standards. Why do you think a proper good Muslim woman would want to marry a guy who doesn't practice Islam? Why do you want such a lady when you're not like that at all? Would you accept a lady who did and still does all of that?

I just don't think you should judge people on their actions, or their personality, or their hypocrisy and double standards.
God said pure men are for pure women. You go clubbing and grind girls, you telling me you don't jizz in ur pants? I don't care how much of a 'Virgin' you call yourself, that's a mere excuse to cover up your dirty actions. Women aren't sexual objects you know, if you don't see these girls as potentials then why should a God fearing girl see you as one?

You have a very warped view of marriage, you want the perfect girl, yet you are far away from that, you need to work on yourself first, and your relationship with Allah, and then you will get the things you want in this life.
Original post by Smonnie
Yes, I would.

LOOOOL how do you judge them then, by the cereal they eat
LOOOOL how do you judge them then, by the cereal they eat

That's an action!
God said pure men are for pure women. You go clubbing and grind girls, you telling me you don't jizz in ur pants? I don't care how much of a 'Virgin' you call yourself, that's a mere excuse to cover up your dirty actions. Women aren't sexual objects you know, if you don't see these girls as potentials then why should a God fearing girl see you as one?

You have a very warped view of marriage, you want the perfect girl, yet you are far away from that, you need to work on yourself first, and your relationship with Allah, and then you will get the things you want in this life.

I love you. Whoever you are! I love you! Basically said what I wanted to say!
Reply 18

+1
No because:
1) Double standards
2) Double standards
3) Obvious troll

Quick Reply

Latest