Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!! What course did you apply for?:biggrin:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by pmh98
Well done!!! What course did you apply for?:biggrin:

Thank you!! English Lit and Film :smile: unsure if Reading will be my firm or insurance, so just waiting to hear back from my other choices :h: How's your application going?
Reply 282
Original post by radiohead97
Thank you!! English Lit and Film :smile: unsure if Reading will be my firm or insurance, so just waiting to hear back from my other choices :h: How's your application going?

Ah I applied for film! Where else did you apply?? And I went to an interview day and now am just waiting back to hear if I get an offer or not!!:smile:
Original post by pmh98
Ah I applied for film! Where else did you apply?? And I went to an interview day and now am just waiting back to hear if I get an offer or not!!:smile:

Sweet! Nice running into other film applicants :biggrin: I also applied to Kent, Surrey (offer), Liverpool, and Dundee. I hope it went well for you! :smile: Where else have you applied?
Got an offer today! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :smile: When did you submit your application?
Original post by emilykate97
Well done! :smile: When did you submit your application?

Thank you! :biggrin: I sent mine off on the 28th of December. Are you still waiting to hear back? :smile:
Thank you! :biggrin: I sent mine off on the 28th of December. Are you still waiting to hear back? :smile:

Oh so they didn't take too long to get back to you then.. though it does feel like forever when you're waiting haha! Yes I applied for psychology and my application was received on the 5th of January :smile: I'm on a gap year at the moment due to starting a course at university (Kent, but the Medway campus) in September 2015 that wasn't right for me (strongly disliked the course as I rushed into choosing it and also didn't like the campus and found the area boring) so I left after a month (no regrets whatsoever) and I've reapplied for the course I originally wanted to do.. fingers crossed! :smile:
Original post by emilykate97
Oh so they didn't take too long to get back to you then.. though it does feel like forever when you're waiting haha! Yes I applied for psychology and my application was received on the 5th of January :smile: I'm on a gap year at the moment due to starting a course at university (Kent, but the Medway campus) in September 2015 that wasn't right for me (strongly disliked the course as I rushed into choosing it and also didn't like the campus and found the area boring) so I left after a month (no regrets whatsoever) and I've reapplied for the course I originally wanted to do.. fingers crossed! :smile:

Haha yesss, I swear it feels like three months have gone by, not three weeks. Sorry to hear you didn't like Kent :/ Glad you don't regret leaving though, I really hope you hear back from Reading soon with an offer! :smile:
Applied for building surveying on the 17th December and nothing yet 😢
In 4 days I received an offer for a Masters in Reading. They were extremely fast.

Now waiting for Leeds answer and will make a decision.
Original post by JCampos
In 4 days I received an offer for a Masters in Reading. They were extremely fast.

Now waiting for Leeds answer and will make a decision.

What course did you apply for?
Original post by kkboyk

Did you end up applying for Maths? :smile:
Original post by kkboyk

I applied for Msc Digital Marketing.

What about you? :smile:
Original post by JCampos
I applied for Msc Digital Marketing.

What about you? :smile:

Applied for Maths

Did you end up applying for Maths? :smile:
Yeah got an offer a week ago :tongue: Are you on the Reading facebook group chat?
Original post by kkboyk
Applied for Maths

Yeah got an offer a week ago :tongue: Are you on the Reading facebook group chat?

That's awesome, well done :biggrin: And no, i figured i should stay away from those until I actually know which unis I want to firm and insure haha. Have you heard back from all of your choices?
That's awesome, well done :biggrin: And no, i figured i should stay away from those until I actually know which unis I want to firm and insure haha. Have you heard back from all of your choices?

Yeah I got all my 5 offers. They are all pretty much asking for the same grade, and I'm struggling on picking an insurance :tongue:
I have an offer for Pharmacy and I plan on making it my insurance choice. :h:
Original post by kkboyk
Yeah I got all my 5 offers. They are all pretty much asking for the same grade, and I'm struggling on picking an insurance :tongue:

Which uni did you decide to firm?
I think I am going to insure reading as well :tongue:
Which uni did you decide to firm?

Cardiff. What other unis have you applied to?

Quick Reply

Latest