Original post by WaywardWriter
I think I am going to insure reading as well :tongue:

what did you apply for? :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by kkboyk
Cardiff. What other unis have you applied to?

Nice, when did you send your application? (sorry this turned into an interview lol)
I also applied to Kent, Surrey (offer), Liverpool and Dundee
Original post by radiohead97
Nice, when did you send your application? (sorry this turned into an interview lol)
I also applied to Kent, Surrey (offer), Liverpool and Dundee

I genuinely don't mind :tongue:

Sent mine during the Christmas holidays.
Original post by kkboyk
I genuinely don't mind :tongue:

Sent mine during the Christmas holidays.

There is any Facebook chat of UoReading that I can join? :P
Original post by JCampos
There is any Facebook chat of UoReading that I can join? :P

Yes there is in fact. Search for Reading freshers page.
Original post by kkboyk
Yes there is in fact. Search for Reading freshers page.

Original post by radiohead97
what did you apply for? :smile:

I applied for english :smile:
Reply 307
I have an unconditional offer for Ecology and Wildlife Conservation. Heard from 4/5 unis, but will be choosing Reading. Has anybody else applied for this course?
who has applied for PPE and what offer were they given?also what were your predicted grades?
Does anyone know when you can start applying for accommodation at Reading, as I think Sussex starts in the next week!!
Original post by PurpleHairTroll
Does anyone know when you can start applying for accommodation at Reading, as I think Sussex starts in the next week!!

It's the 18th February for unconditional offer holders and 5th April for conditional offer holders. :smile:
Applied on the 21st December for psychology and still no reply😞 Anyone else in my position
Original post by giantbecky
It's the 18th February for unconditional offer holders and 5th April for conditional offer holders. :smile:

Awesome, Thankyou! Are you firming Reading??
Original post by gilberta
Applied on the 21st December for psychology and still no reply😞 Anyone else in my position

I applied for psychology on the 5th of January and I haven't received a decision from them yet. I've been logging into the Reading Portal as well as UCAS Track just to see if anything would change on there and yesterday it changed from 'No decision' to 'Decision pending' so I'm guessing I'll hear back soon but who knows..:smile: Hopefully we'll both get a reply soon!
Original post by emilykate97
I applied for psychology on the 5th of January and I haven't received a decision from them yet. I've been logging into the Reading Portal as well as UCAS Track just to see if anything would change on there and yesterday it changed from 'No decision' to 'Decision pending' so I'm guessing I'll hear back soon but who knows..:smile:
Hopefully we'll both get a reply soon!

I really do hope so☺️
Hi! I received an offer to study Philosophy and Politics of ABB, or BBB if firm.
90% sure I'll go to Reading, but still waiting to hear from Edinburgh, who admittedly are a bit "pie in the sky", but a great place to study Philosophy.
anyone else applied for biomed? :smile:
Original post by emilykate97
I applied for psychology on the 5th of January and I haven't received a decision from them yet. I've been logging into the Reading Portal as well as UCAS Track just to see if anything would change on there and yesterday it changed from 'No decision' to 'Decision pending' so I'm guessing I'll hear back soon but who knows..:smile: Hopefully we'll both get a reply soon!

Hi I just got a conditional offer for psychology 😁 I am literally over the moon!!!!!
Reply 318
Original post by gilberta
Hi I just got a conditional offer for psychology 😁 I am literally over the moon!!!!!

I did too, but for Language Sciences and Psychology! I haven't stopped smiling!
Original post by Tishslt
I did too, but for Language Sciences and Psychology! I haven't stopped smiling!

Same after the long wait I can finally stop stressing

Quick Reply

Latest