The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by thecatwithnohat
That's what I'm confused about :rofl:

if it was really on chat roulette, no one is stupid enough to use their full name but they do on Skype. So.. :K: this doesn't add up

I think he's trying to say he met her on CR and added her on Skype?

Either way, you don't trust people on the internet that quick. Esp chatroullete ffs where you don't even have a way to contact them again

if it was really on chat roulette, no one is stupid enough to use their full name but they do on Skype. So.. :K: this doesn't add up

She asked for my Skype, i gave it. I do work in tech and I should've known better but I was stupidly arrogant enough to think she might just find me so hot she wants to fap together.

Faks sake, I think this is among the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.

I deactivated FB so it'll be a ****load harder for them to get more info on me, if they do manage too then it'll be sent to people I don't really care about, my main fear is of them sending it to friends, family and stuff like that.
Reply 22
Blackmail. It's completely illegal. People have gone to prison for sharing nudes without permission and demanding money
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ruby420
I think he's trying to say he met her on CR and added her on Skype?

Either way, you don't trust people on the internet that quick. Esp chatroullete ffs where you don't even have a way to contact them again

exactly, he should be more like you e.g. taking several months to even let someone know your name :colonhash:

And yeah, the transition from chat r to skype was a fast one :nope:
Original post by asmuse123
That's interesting. Tell me, are the American stereotypes really true? About gun violence, racism, crazy Republicans and seriously unhealthy food, like sweets and hamburgers containing chemicals that are banned everywhere else in the world. Or is it just something that happens in certain places around the US?

We have our flaws. The issue of race profiling is still existent,unfortunately and it doesn't help when we have crazy politicians such as trump. I'm not sure about the sweets but obesity is a real problem in some states
This pretty much exact situation happened to a good friend of mine in 2013. It led him to commit suicide.

So this isn't something you should take lightly. Please report it to the police as soon as possible. The police traced those responsible for my friends death to Indonesia and are looking to have them punished under Indonesian law now, so they can act on this. Please let the police know.
Original post by Daniellaaa
We have our flaws. The issue of race profiling is still existent,unfortunately and it doesn't help when we have crazy politicians such as trump. I'm not sure about the sweets but obesity is a real problem in some states

So, would you say the stereotypes aren't too far off from reality in the United States?

Lots of things about the OP don't add up in general.
Original post by asmuse123
So, would you say the stereotypes aren't too far off from reality in the United States?

Unfortunately
Original post by driftawaay

I was literally about to tag you in this thread.

OP, was it this link by any chance?

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=7332236
Original post by driftawaay

Like what, why don't you believe me
Original post by Zargabaath

That link doesn't show up

HAHAHAHA rofl dying
Reply 33
exactly, he should be more like you e.g. taking several months to even let someone know your name :colonhash:

And yeah, the transition from chat r to skype was a fast one :nope:

:rofl: don't try to guilt me into telling you :colonhash:
I've only ever told my name to one person from the internet, ever. You'll have to work for it :hand:. RIP to my career if someone connects my internet activity to me irl :toofunny:

ANYWAY try to help this guy, he's probably half way to a heart attack smh
Unfortunately

Well, c'est la vie.
hahaha you deserve this
Original post by ruby420
I've only ever told my name to one person from the internet, ever. You'll have to work for it :hand:. RIP to my career if someone connects my internet activity to me irl :toofunny:

:borat:
(edited 8 years ago)
x

When I clicked the link it took me to my own profile omg, I felt my heart drop :cry:

Original post by ruby420

Oh I see how it is. :colonhash: Work for it? I've been asking you every other day :cry:

I can't help in this situation, the police can. :hand:
Original post by TheMaster102
She asked for my Skype, i gave it. I do work in tech and I should've known better but I was stupidly arrogant enough to think she might just find me so hot she wants to fap together.

Faks sake, I think this is among the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.

I deactivated FB so it'll be a ****load harder for them to get more info on me, if they do manage too then it'll be sent to people I don't really care about, my main fear is of them sending it to friends, family and stuff like that.

Why was your Facebook public in the first place?
Reply 39
What is chat roulette? Europeans are so strange

Chatroulette has more users in the USA than anywhere else.

Latest

Trending

Trending