The Student Room Group

higher english a year early

Okay so literally yesterday my english teacher told me that she wants me to try sitting the higher english prelim tomorrow to see how i do at it, i really want to take the opportunity but first of all im still in fourth year and doing national 5, and secondly, i literally got told yesterday and the exams tomorrow so i feel like im way under prepared, because for my nat 5 one i studied for an entire week for it, and i dint want to let anyone down, i know everything i want to write but the problem is that my handwriting is terrible because i cant write brilliantly fast, so i don't actually know what im asking, im just very very worried???
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:
Thak you : )

Quick Reply

Latest