The Student Room Group

More sex assaults on women in Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EtherealNymph22

I know it's super hard to control stuff- but it's a crisis and the pressure will only be increasing from now on. So control is going to be so important. I would say yes to increasing controls..
let us not kid ourselves

the question is : are we ready to use violence to stop the refugees flowing in ? how can we control people who don't want to be controlled, except by using violence ?

would public opinion tolerate the use of violence ?

in my view, no.
Lock up those who break the law and do not grant them asylum. Simple as really.

That said I was surprised during my recent visit to Berlin at how empty the place was, saw very few migrants aside from the German Turks.
Original post by mariachi
let us not kid ourselves

the question is : are we ready to use violence to stop the refugees flowing in ? how can we control people who don't want to be controlled, except by using violence ?

would public opinion tolerate the use of violence ?

in my view, no.

Violence no, but force yes.
After they showed their hand at Cologne I think all bets are off. Many liberal minded people are reassessing the problem.
Any nation that is not willing to defend its borders from all illegal immigrants storming the ports deserves to go down the pan.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
'Usually right wing' in brackets.

You still haven't explained who these mystery people are who think that locking up a criminal is racist.

You didn't ask. You simply argued something that was irrelevant to my point. Make a sensible point and you'll get a sensible response. It's not very hard.
Original post by caravaggio2
Violence no, but force yes.
a very difficult distinction

if migrants don't accept to have their fingerprints taken, you have to take them by force. Does that not include violence ?

if migrants want to exit a closed camp, or pass a forbidden border, you have to force them to desist

do you really think you can do that without using violence ?
Reply 65
Original post by Tcannon
I agree that sensationalist headlines tend to put 'we against them' and appeals to fear of migrants with a racist touch. Migration is a problem and offenders commit felonies/crimes in their host countries. But TSR headlines (lifted from Daily express and Mail) lack objectivity and don't provide facts, cause of problems or measures taken by German authorities..

Difficult to talk about facts when the police in Sweden and Germany are often forbidden to talk about "refugees", and even tried to cover up rapes. Cologne police initially said that everything was normal on NYE. ffs

Now people think they don't get correct information and make generalisations. It wouldn't have happened if the police, politicians and journalists were not so afraid to tell the truth in the name of political correctness. Leftards reap what they sow.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Throw these dossers out of Europe. They clearly have no respect for European culture and they can't integrate. Its got to the extent that a German Muslim group has asked the German government to ban alcohol from the country to help the migrants integrate and have blamed the rape victims for wearing "light clothing and perfume".

If someone doesn't kick these newcoming migrants out now then Europe is going to turn Islamic and every single country who have these migrants will have ended up changing their laws just to suit them.

I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. It's funny that you should say this now. You are no angel yourself. On several occasions in the past, you and your fellow peers would gang up together and reported any member for creating threads or posting replies on immigration issues.

As a result of your insecurities and that of your fellow peers, many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Now that these migrants have entered Europe and turned it upside down, you now want to sing a different tune? I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Original post by caravaggio2
Violence no, but force yes.After they showed their hand at Cologne I think all bets are off. Many liberal minded people are reassessing the problem. Any nation that is not willing to defend its borders from all illegal immigrants storming the ports deserves to go down the pan.

Hi caravaggio2. Great point about Violence v Force. I repped you for it.

let us not kid ourselvesthe question is : are we ready to use violence to stop the refugees flowing in ? how can we control people who don't want to be controlled, except by using violence ?would public opinion tolerate the use of violence ?in my view, no.
Clearly you're not a law student. Using violence is where the American and British secret service agents abused the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay prison to extract forced testimonies. Using force is where the police is given discretionary powers to use proportionate force as and where the situation calls for it, to maintain law and order. In the UK setting, that piece of legislation is the Police and Criminal Evidence Act of 1984 (PACE). http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/60/contents These are two very different things.

I am really sick and tired of British college students who either read something from their textbooks written by average authors teaching at rarely heard institutions or are taught something by their sub par teachers and then run home to log onto this forum and spew all the factual inaccuracies, only to realize much later on how wrong they actually were but by then, it's already too late. Do you really think these college students will reveal who they are and openly/publicly claim responsibility for having gotten things wrong? Just as I thought!

Case in point was the issue of multiculturalism. Initially the same group of forum members comprising of both British pakistani muslims and first generation British Indians whose parents were from India, took offence to anyone who dared to discuss about the migrants/immigrants/refugees/asylum seekers situation. They knowingly or unknowingly ganged up together and reported forum members who posted quality posts asking all the very difficult yet basic questions on the migrants/immigrants/refugees/asylum seekers situation. Perhaps their insecurities got to them?

But look what has happened now? The very same group of British pakistani muslims and first generation British Indians whose parents were from India, are now asking for these refugees to be sent back or suggesting some sort of immediate action, on the part of the clearly impotent British government or that of other Europe countries , to somehow magically restore the situation to normality. Dream on. As long as you're in the European Union, you have to listen to what France and Germany says. If they ask you to sit, you sit. If they ask you to stand, you jolly well stand. You don't question what you've been instructed to do. As simple as that!

Do you not believe me? Well go ask your chancellor George Osborne then. First he said he was not going to pay the £1.7 billion extra to the EU but he later did an about-turn and quietly paid it up.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/07/uk-pays-full-eu-rebate-despite-osborne-claim-he-halved-it
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29751124
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-osborne-accused-con-trick-4588650
https://fullfact.org/europe/uk_pay_eu_budget_gni_economy-35944

So I ask you, the insecure lot, the following.
1) Can you reverse the tragedies that the German women had to undergo, namely rape and sexual assaults?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/german-women-cologne-mass-attacks_us_568bde20e4b0b958f65cd a0e
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

Watch this video. I cried when I did.

[video="youtube;SUKUd95vbr8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUKUd95vbr8[/video]

2) Can you bring back the lives of those who died in Sweden's Ikea?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/29/in-swedens-ikea-attack-two-migrants-two-murders-and-rampant-fear-of-refugees/

3) Can you reverse the gangrape of a 14 year old girl?
http://clashdaily.com/2016/01/raped-for-30hrs-13-year-old-school-girl-kidnapped-by-3-muslim-migrants-who-savaged-her/
http://www.infowars.com/norway-immigrants-brutally-gang-rape-14-year-old-girl-one-gets-off-with-community-service/

I could go on but you get what I'm driving at. Nonetheless I will reiterate it. Always bear this in mind. You

are just a college or uni student who has never travelled outside of the UK and have never experienced the hardships that people from other parts of the world have to undergo.

live in comfort knowing full well that you can continue to access and live on benefits all your lives.

have no true and accurate general knowledge. Whatever little that you know was whatever your teacher falsely drummed into you based on what your textbooks says or what the BBC reports.

If you come to this forum and dare to perpetuate your falsehoods and should I come across those posts, be prepared for me to take you down, point by point. I have done so in the past and I will do so again.
Original post by Audrey18
I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. It's funny that you should say this now. You are no angel yourself. On several occasions in the past, you and your fellow peers would gang up together and reported any member for creating threads or posting replies on immigration issues.

As a result of your insecurities and that of your fellow peers, many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Now that these migrants have entered Europe and turned it upside down, you now want to sing a different tune? I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Really? I don't actually remember reporting a thing on this thread tbh or any immigration thread. I wasn't happy with the unlimited numbers of migrants coming into Germany back then and I thought it was incredibly careless of Merkel to make a statement saying that everyone was welcome. Imo, she should've just let women and unaccompanied children in and done all the main checks. I'm the child of a migrant but have my parents ever assaulted anyone or caused trouble to the extent that women are scared to go out? No they haven't. And I've never been fond of Middle Eastern culture towards women. Hence why I'm against these migrant sex pests coming to Europe.

I have a few close friends in Germany atm who have all been harassed by migrants since December and when they report it, the German police do nothing. They recently released a bunch of migrants after trying to assault women in a swimming pool. So much for "protecting the streets". Now they can't be bothered to deal with anything properly.

And I agree with you on Merkel causing a massive problem for Europe. She'll go down in History as " Destroyer of Europe"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Audrey18
Clearly you're not a law student. Using violence is where the American and British secret service agents abused the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay prison to extract forced testimonies. Using force is where the police is given discretionary powers to use proportionate force as and where the situation calls for it, to maintain law and order..
you are quibbling

if you have to use force to prevent immigrants from crossing a border they are determinate to cross, or from escaping closed refugee camps, you will have to use violence (whatever its legal qualification)
you are quibbling

if you have to use force to prevent immigrants from crossing a border they are determinate to cross, or from escaping closed refugee camps, you will have to use violence (whatever its legal qualification)

I gave you the link to a piece of British legislation but you chose to conveniently ignore it without examining its content and instead, remark that I am quibbling. This implies that you have scant regard for a statute which was passed by your own Parliament. How ironic!

When the British police shot Mark Duggan in 2011, the issue of force and violence came up a couple of times. And I am sorry but the distinction between violence and force is not a small, trivial matter for me to, in your words, 'quibble' over.

Unsurprisingly, you also have no regard for, in your own words, 'it's legal qualification'. I don't blame you one bit. After all, you're legally illiterate.

Let me provide you with another link, this time from an American source. Let's see how you react this time.
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=1085
I'm not interested in a discussion over the respective definitions of force and violence in the UK legal system

as far as I am concerned, shooting at people who try to pass a border illegally constitutes not only use of force, but also of violence

have a nice day
(edited 8 years ago)
I have the solution to end sex attacks by migrants: do not allow any of them in, remove any in the country from the country, and forget about the people desperate to enter Europe.
Original post by muslimstanisyed
If you live in a glass house please do not throw stones.
Oh right. So we let them all get away with it?

The people you showed have all been found out and convicted under the full extent of the law. They are scum.

But 'throwing stones' should not be the pathetic excuse you have offered to absolve anyone of such crimes - asylum seeker, refugee, immigrant, economic migrant or whatever else.

Grow up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
I have the solution to end sex attacks by migrants: do not allow any of them in, remove any in the country from the country, and forget about the people desperate to enter Europe.
a modest proposal : we could end all sex attacks in the country by removing all inhabitants from the country
It is not only the left, Germany is ruled by the Christian Democrats and Merkel's stance is disputed within her own party. Bavarian's state president Seehofer has been her main critic. My point is that The coverage by TSR is certainly not factual and lacks depth by journalistic principle. Mostly it is lifted straight from Express/Mail.

The Cologne police is just incompetent with understaffing and a canned press release. Interestingly, this is the argument of politicians' and media cover-up is used by the controversial German Alternative fuer Deutschland (AfD) party. I don't think that people are generally distrusting the media and politicians.

Original post by Josb
Difficult to talk about facts when the police in Sweden and Germany are often forbidden to talk about "refugees", and even tried to cover up rapes. Cologne police initially said that everything was normal on NYE. ffs

Now people think they don't get correct information and make generalisations. It wouldn't have happened if the police, politicians and journalists were not so afraid to tell the truth in the name of political correctness. Leftards reap what they sow.
Reply 76
Original post by Tcannon
It is not only the left, Germany is ruled by the Christian Democrats and Merkel's stance is disputed within her own party. Bavarian's state president Seehofer has been her main critic. My point is that The coverage by TSR is certainly not factual and lacks depth by journalistic principle. Mostly it is lifted straight from Express/Mail.

TSR is not a newspaper.

Original post by Tcannon

The Cologne police is just incompetent with understaffing and a canned press release. Interestingly, this is the argument of politicians' and media cover-up is used by the controversial German Alternative fuer Deutschland (AfD) party. I don't think that people are generally distrusting the media and politicians.

"Understaffed?"

Understaffed on NY's Eve relating to the Cologne train station crowd. Do not take my statement out of context and twist it around. Your photo is of the demonstration of the left and right, a week after NY's Eve. Needless to say, the police then beefed up presence.
(edited 8 years ago)
im sure merkel will keep waving them through. im surprised there has been no street movement to oust her in germany. then again, were not like them savages in europe i guess.
but think the sort of things many of these victims have probably said. reap what you sow. it's a tough world, weak make way for the..... obnoxious, religious, inbred people who are weaker?.. whatever, get the pocorn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending