The Student Room Group

I'm a straight woman but I find it easy to flirt with women and can't flirt with men

Scroll to see replies

Because girls are easy, whereas guys are more judgemental or so we think thus making us nervous, hard to be ourselves. With girls we feel at home.

I cannot get my thoughts correct. I can't explain.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by xobeauty
Because girls are easy, whereas guys are more judgemental or so we think thus making us nervous, hard to be ourselves. With girls we feel at home.

As a guy I find women are more judgemental:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Andy98
Maybe you just want practice:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too bad I haven't nominated you for the biggest flirt award, but I had to choose a girl.
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi sweetheart!

Idk, I think it maybe just be all in our heads. I def feel like girls are more easy peasy in a good way.
Reply 24
Original post by Josb
Too bad I haven't nominated you for the biggest flirt award, but I had to choose a girl.

You didn't have to:sexface:

Flirting is harmless, I'll flirt with anyone on here:tongue:

Hi sweetheart!

Idk, I think it maybe just be all in our heads. I def feel like girls are more easy peasy in a good way.

I think girls are more understanding - like I wouldn't open up to guys, but I feel more at ease around guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Andy98

Don't flirt with me please.
Reply 26
Original post by Josb
Don't flirt with me please.

OK:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

I think girls are more understanding - like I wouldn't open up to guys, but I feel more at ease around guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you're feeling like that for no reason because girls are cool
Reply 28
Well you're feeling like that for no reason because girls are cool

They're so complicated and confusing though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
They're so complicated and confusing though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's making them complicated and confused, the male.
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
Who's making them complicated and confused, the male.

How?:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they were straight up with each other.
Asked questions, had discussions. There would be no confusion and complications. But people are lacking in communication skills. If your confused about something comfort the person.
Asked questions, had discussions. There would be no confusion and complications. But people are lacking in communication skills. If your confused about something comfort the person.

Confront*
Reply 33

I am straight up, that's what causes the problems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Women are judged on one thing,

Men are judged on the rest'...

I think I know what you mean. When interacting women there is nothing really to lose or gain and you know where you stand. But with men they maybe weighing us up as potential partners (sh*g, marry, avoid type thing) so it's kind of scary. Then again the same would apply to men when speaking to women.
Reply 36
'Women are judged on one thing,

Men are judged on the rest'...

I don't get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I don't get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meaning women are judged for their physical assets primarily, and men are judged for their other assets primarily. Judgement is always shallow no matter which sex it comes from.
I think I know what you mean. When interacting women there is nothing really to lose or gain and you know where you stand. But with men they maybe weighing us up as potential partners (sh*g, marry, avoid type thing) so it's kind of scary. Then again the same would apply to men when speaking to women.

You got it.
Reply 39
Meaning women are judged for their physical assets primarily, and men are judged for their other assets primarily. Judgement is always shallow no matter which sex it comes from.

Tbh I usually end falling for whoever gives me any kind of human decency

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest