The Student Room Group

if your man got 25 to life would you stay loyal?

if your man got to 25 to life would you or even could you stay loyal and monogamous?
or would you have take some other dick because it's too long of a wait?

we all know men wouldn't be able to - if any men out there think they would be able to stay loyal to a female that wasn't around for 25 years please do say rofl
Na m8. Life is too short to wait 25 years for someone
Reply 2
If I was the guy going to prison I wouldn't want anyone to have to spend the next twenty five years waiting for me because that would ruin both of our lives...
Reply 3
nah **** that **** X'D

why would you stay with anyone who does something SO BAD they get life in prison for it?!?! I ain't stayin with no (probably abusive) rapists/ murderer are you mad?
Reply 4
Lol, if my bird got that sentence I'd probably be dead anyway:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To get a sentence like that you'd have had to do something pretty terrible wouldn't you? Unless it was a false conviction or something, I'd imagine ruining the relationships you had would be another effect of your actions. Who knows, it's based on individual differences.
Reply 6
Original post by z33
nah **** that **** X'D

why would you stay with anyone who does something SO BAD they get life in prison for it?!?! I ain't stayin with no (probably abusive) rapists/ murderer are you mad?

exactly
Original post by alkaline.
if your man got to 25 to life would you or even could you stay loyal and monogamous?
or would you have take some other dick because it's too long of a wait?

we all know men wouldn't be able to - if any men out there think they would be able to stay loyal to a female that wasn't around for 25 years please do say rofl

My man would stay loyal to me and i would stay loyal to him. We met in an alley one night and he promised that when his rapping career takes off me and him gonna go to the bahamas and live happily every after.
Reply 8
Who the hell wants to spend 25 years in a cell

I'd off myself a few days after trial
Awww hell naw
AAAAWWWWWwwwwWWwwwwwwWWWW HAaaayyyyuuuuullllllll NAaaaaaaWWWwwwww
Reply 11
Depends on what they have done.

If it's something they did to protect me or family stuff then yes I would stay loyal to him. Gotta stick by your man, because marriage is important. But if it was something like rape, or peado or something disgusting like that, then **** no
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by ZuluK
Depends on what they have done.

If it's something they did to protect me or family stuff then yes I would stay loyal to him. Gotta stick by your man, because marriage is important. But if it was something like rape, or peado or something disgusting like that, the **** no

Then*
Reply 13
Original post by sg1795
Then*

:colonhash: Thanks

:lol:
Original post by Squishy•
My man would stay loyal to me and i would stay loyal to him. We met in an alley one night and he promised that when his rapping career takes off me and him gonna go to the bahamas and live happily every after.

Your man sounds like a wasteman.

About when his "rapping career takes off".:toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending