The Student Room Group

I've been a victim of revenge p*rn, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
You don't need to be able to read minds to understand people's petty behaviour.

Understand = knowing exactly what someone is thinking. Seems about right.
Original post by TSRguy100
You are getting destroyed though. Never seen anyone on here being backlashed this badly.

Well you've only been here since October, which is probably the reason. Unless you are one of those backlashed banned members... oops. :giggle:I haven't been backlashed at all, this is a fairly standard thread.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Understand = knowing exactly what someone is thinking. Seems about right.

Cool. I don't particularly enjoy off topic pedantry, so you can go and find someone else to converse with.
Well you've only been here since October, which is probably the reason. Unless you are one of those backlashed banned members... oops. :giggle:I haven't been backlashed at all, this is a fairly standard thread.

Lol, yeah sure.
Lol, yeah sure.

Oops someone's just been exposed. :giggle:
You are getting destroyed though. Never seen anyone on here being backlashed this badly.

Lol, this is amateur work, not a proper bashing at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool. I don't particularly enjoy off topic pedantry, so you can go and find someone else to converse with.

Aw really? I thought you were having so much fun, with all that laughing and rolling you've apparently been getting up to.
why would you even send nudes? You want someone to notice you, get married and do what ever you want with him (or her). I'm sorry if you disagree but you cant just send nude to a person, not matter who they are..especially theyre just a random someone on the internet...even if you think you can trust them..and expect them to look at them and done like the innocent kids they are. Of course they would send it to at least someone and that someone would send it and so on. This is why you dont send nudes!! You should've thought about the consequences before doing something as stupid as this. Im not siding with the dude, but even vicitms need common sense at times :/
Aw really? I thought you were having so much fun, with all that laughing and rolling you've apparently been getting up to.

You're just acting pressed and obsessed now and clogging up my notifications with it so you are being put on my ignore list. Have a nice life :h:
Omg, thank the pasta, I was actually scared because I couldn't find out how to put her on my ignore list.

@OP What is the main reason for sending the nudes, wanting to feel sexually appreciated? loneliness?
(edited 8 years ago)
Omg, thank the pasta, I was actually scared because I couldn't find out how to put her on my ignore list. Hope the thread wasn't derailed too much.

She did the same thing to me.

She gets roasted and then pisses off. Standard procedure.
Original post by dairychocolate
She did the same thing to me.

She gets roasted and then pisses off. Standard procedure.

Welp, at least I'm not the only one.

Seems like she'll never learn, that's just how these people are, I guess, only ever interested in their own stubborn, narrow viewpoint.
Oops someone's just been exposed. :giggle:

Whatever sweetheart.

You're getting deztroyed either way.
Whatever sweetheart.

You're getting deztroyed either way.

In your fap fantasies, maybe. Have fun with that. :giggle:
You're just acting pressed and obsessed now and clogging up my notifications with it so you are being put on my ignore list. Have a nice life :h:

I have a suggestion: stop taking the bait so eagerly. You are right on this issue and you have said your piece. The problem with debating on TSR is people care more about personality and character than actual argumentation. This thread turned into a shtshow fast.

The sane voices on this forum are being banned rapidly at this point, so what you're left with is a struggling battle against twenty retards.
Original post by Moonman Mafia
I have a suggestion: stop taking the bait so eagerly. You are right on this issue and you have said your piece. The problem with debating on TSR is people care more about personality and character than actual argumentation. This thread turned into a shtshow fast.

The sane voices on this forum are being banned rapidly at this point, so what you're left with is a struggling battle against twenty retards.

Oi! Not all of us sane folk are getting banned:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Oi! Not all of us sane folk are getting banned:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did I say sane? Sorry, that was a Freudian slip. I meant right wing. Now pray to the moongod.

Isn't it funny gow a student forum has no free speech and allows only the mainstream opinion? This is why you guys don't have dank memes.
Did I say sane? Sorry, that was a Freudian slip. I meant right wing. Now pray to the moongod.

Isn't it funny gow a student forum has no free speech and allows only the mainstream opinion? This is why you guys don't have dank memes.

Lol, I tolerate any opinion - I mean I'll tell you you're wrong but I'll respect your right to be wrong:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attachment not found

Which is exactly why I put him on my ignore list, we were not even debating the issue at hand anymore, he was just being obnoxious and trollish, you gotta put a stop to it after a while. lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending