The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlottemc1234
Maybe show them the email they sent you it's not your fault if they sent you the wrong thing!

plus i read up that eVision is only for students at Keele so i'm not even suppose to have a log in. I found that someone else in 2013 had this problem where they were sent a link to make an eVision account and everyone else on the forum had no idea what eVision was so i'm slightly wondering if this was a technical issue
Original post by anika98
plus i read up that eVision is only for students at Keele so i'm not even suppose to have a log in. I found that someone else in 2013 had this problem where they were sent a link to make an eVision account and everyone else on the forum had no idea what eVision was so i'm slightly wondering if this was a technical issue

i definitely filled in a form through evision and submitted it through that - different from their template online, maybe they sent you the wrong link ages ago??
i then got a confirmation email that they received the form, did you get this email? x
Original post by Mimikhalil
i definitely filled in a form through evision and submitted it through that - different from their template online, maybe they sent you the wrong link ages ago??
i then got a confirmation email that they received the form, did you get this email? x

i didn't get anything because apparently i hadn't filled in all parts of the form but the thing is there was only one part i had. i didnt have the other parts so i dont know
do you still have the email they sent you? maybe you could forward that to me?
Original post by anika98
i didn't get anything because apparently i hadn't filled in all parts of the form but the thing is there was only one part i had. i didnt have the other parts so i dont know
do you still have the email they sent you? maybe you could forward that to me?

the original email with the link will no longer work as the evision is "closed" as the form had to be submitted by the deadline they set so i guess they took it off x

They 100% have you the wrong link though so I'd contest hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
the original email with the link will no longer work as the evision is "closed" as the form had to be submitted by the deadline they set so i guess they took it off x

Oh the link i have, if i open it up, it opens to the eVision log in thing its a bit random like there's nothing on the log in
Reply 566
Original post by anika98
Oh the link i have, if i open it up, it opens to the eVision log in thing its a bit random like there's nothing on the log in

That's what happens to everyone's link now, as the actual form has been 'closed' so we can no longer access it.

You said earlier, you only saw the work experience part, what do you mean by that? Just the part where you put the number of hours and organisation etc?
If yes, what I'm guessing happened is, that instead of pressing 'next' you may have pressed 'save' assuming it was the end of the form, so you never saw the rest of the form or filled it out and therefore never officially submitted it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Barely
That's what happens to everyone's link now, as the actual form has been 'closed' so we can no longer access it.

You said earlier, you only saw the work experience part, what do you mean by that? Just the part where you put the number of hours and organisation etc?
If yes, what I'm guessing happened is, that instead of pressing 'next' you may have pressed 'save' assuming it was the end of the form, so you never saw the rest of the form or filled it out and therefore never officially submitted it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is there was only a save button there was no next button i had a feeling at the time that the form was too short but i just thought that was it but i checked to see if there was anything else but there wasnt so yeh
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 568
Original post by anika98
The thing is there was only a save button there was no next button i had a feeling at the time that the form was too short but i just thought that was it but i checked to see if there was anything else but there wasnt so yeh

Did it not look like this? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453634249.042122.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Barely
Did it not look like this? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453634249.042122.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I don't think so, i remember the table but there defo wasnt a next button or i would've clicked it. Or maybe i did click it and it didn't work, i mean im not blind the button was right next to the save button how can i miss that. I'm sure i didn't make a mistake like that
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey All,

Has any body received any interviews yet? I am just worried because they haven't got back to me yet!
Original post by theboss1998
Hey All,

Has any body received any interviews yet? I am just worried because they haven't got back to me yet!

They've interviewed 150 people. They have most of their interviews to give out in debris for March dates. Read a few pages back for those dates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
They've interviewed 150 people. They have most of their interviews to give out in debris for March dates. Read a few pages back for those dates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I just checked it. Thanks. Does anybody have any tips on how to prepare?
I just got asked for my degree transcript, despite declaring all my module grades on UCAS. Have any other graduates had to do this?
Original post by katherine_b
I just got asked for my degree transcript, despite declaring all my module grades on UCAS. Have any other graduates had to do this?

I was asked a while ago but not heard anything since, did you put the module titles on UCAS?
I was asked a while ago but not heard anything since, did you put the module titles on UCAS?

Ah ok. Yes I did, I did Biomedical Science and I'm just really hoping that they think there is sufficient chemistry/biochem in my degree!
I haven't been asked for anything which is sad now 😩

People who have sent their transcripts, have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been asked for anything which is sad now 😩

People who have sent their transcripts, have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope heard nothing as of yet I wouldn't lose hope, loads of people haven't been asked and it might not mean anything I'm scared my degree doesn't contain enough chemistry content
Nope heard nothing as of yet I wouldn't lose hope, loads of people haven't been asked and it might not mean anything I'm scared my degree doesn't contain enough chemistry content

What is your degree?

Mine is Physiology and I've done organic Chem and pharmacology modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is your degree?

Mine is Physiology and I've done organic Chem and pharmacology modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology and microbiology, a few Chem modules but not many :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending